Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rules of the Road in the Buy/Sell/Trade.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fees Clarification

Can someone tell me what the fees are for selling with Panjo. I thought it was only 6.9%, but 10.1% was taken from the sales price. For me this is the first time using Panjo. I used to buy and sell directly on this forum only being charged the PayPal fees of 3%. I have been away fom the hobby for a while and recently needed to scale down all my hobbies.

The other thing is I can't find anywhere in Panjo the actual fees taken from the sale. Paypal just shows the amount debit into my account without any of their fees taken. The process is not transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by averacpa View Post
      Can someone tell me what the fees are for selling with Panjo. I thought it was only 6.9%, but 10.1% was taken from the sales price. For me this is the first time using Panjo. I used to buy and sell directly on this forum only being charged the PayPal fees of 3%. I have been away fom the hobby for a while and recently needed to scale down all my hobbies.

The other thing is I can't find anywhere in Panjo the actual fees taken from the sale. Paypal just shows the amount debit into my account without any of their fees taken. The process is not transparent.
      I would like to know the answer to this question as well. If these fees are taken out, when did it start? I sold a polistil and Strombecker lot and noticed these additional ees as well. Also, why at times do I have to select pay me now via email when someone purchased an item, and other times no? Someone just purchased the Ninco lot I had posted and when I try to receive payment, it isn't happening.

Comment

Count me in too, why are they taking 11% out of my sale? This Panjo system is a joke and over priced for what they do. Even Paypal doesn't over charge like they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
          Count me in too, why are they taking 11% out of my sale? Even Paypal doesn't over charge like they do.
          Frankly, I have no idea what's up with this 11% thing, but would suggest you contact Admin via the tab above, or Panjo directly (you have their contact information) to find out.

This Panjo system is a joke and over priced for what they do.
          Now that is a remarkable statement from a member for whom 149 out of the last 150 Threads launched were for the purpose of selling items on SCI via Panjo.

Comment

I only sell via Panjo because that is the "service" slotcarillustrated offers, if it were not the sales system used here, I would not use it.
            Last edited by Stephen Thomas; 05-21-2016, 02:18 AM.

Comment

I am looking for an Omni Cidex HO controller. Please reply if you have one you woud like to part ways with.

Comment

Reply form Panjo:

Hi Stephen,

For clarity, Panjo powers marketplaces for ~50 communities. Over the last few years, Panjo supported custom fee structures in those marketplaces. Fees ranged from 0%-10%. And $0 listing fee to $6.95 listing fee. The spectrum of fees led to confusion, administrative overhead, and a lack of clarity. We set out to unify the fee structure. For two months (February-March) leading up to the single fee structure, Panjo communicated with our partners and left communication to members up to the partners given that the fees would be moving in different directions for different communities. Panjo did not send an email blast to members about the fees. We left communication up to our partners.

Comment

Working...
                X