Fray T-jets Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fray T-jets Wanted

looking for GOOD fray legal T-jets - need to be setup correctly.

bump - back in the market

Comment

what are you looking for, set-up wise? how many? what are you looking to spend? any preference in products used?i.e wiz, zoomin, brp, slottech, ect....

Comment

thanks for the reply. I have about five already and cannot believe the difference in speed. They were just ebay purchases, so not really sure whom built them. What I am after is four fast ones - all exactly the same setup so that they are as close as possible performance wise.
        From what I have read and researched, all of the makers you mention have good products and it seems to be a driver preference as to what is best. Being in Australia, and my track is in a shed that gets very hot and dusty - I think that should influence the decision some.

Comment

price range?
          that would help in determining the cars. i have about 20 that i have built. let me know what style. SWB vs LWB. fully loaded or just real good racers. let me know
          Last edited by dnybsbl; 02-27-2012, 01:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

thanks for the reply. It is hard to put a price range on these things - I have seen them go from $20 to $120 ... The track i have is a fast one, so long wheel base I thing would be better - but haven't had a short wheel base one to test. What prices are you suggesting for good racers and what price for fully loaded?

Comment

pricing depends on the car. the better and faster the car, the more you are going to pay

Comment

yep, understand that - however, can you give me a list of what you have and pricing please?

Comment

Working...
                X