Emergency cash needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency cash needed

I Despirately need cash. Need to raise funds Quickly. I have to sell a few items.

I have a brand new Scalextric 2980A Morris MINI Cooper. Just arrived from Fantasy World and has not been opened. I need to sell this ASAP. Paid $44.99 I would like to get $40 for this car. SOLD

Used Slot.It SCP-1 controller. New these go for $129.99. I would like to get $100 for this controller. I have the original papers and box. SOLD

Both will be shipped to you for that price.

If interested P.M. Me I have pay pall.
    Last edited by DrDiff; 05-26-2011, 07:11 PM.

GB Track Super Truck Mercedes Benz Atego. NSR rear tires, SCC axel mounts, Slot.It crown. NSR front and rear rims. Sacrafice for $25. SOLD

Slot.It Ferrari F40. Teal motor, Angle winder. SCC classic super tires. As raced in the 2009 and 2010 RAA. Sacrafice for $25. SOLD

MRRC Seabring Chassis Test laps only. Sacrafice for $20. Will include Resin Miata body. SOLD
    Last edited by DrDiff; 05-26-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Hey Dean

I can help you out I will buy the Sebring chassis with the Mazda body for double what you are asking. Send PayPal info. Are you OK? Ken

Comment

Carlson Sensor Harness for 3 lane track. Works perfectly. Includes harness powersupply and all cables needed to connect your track. Sacrafice for $25 Sold
        Last edited by DrDiff; 05-26-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

DrDiff,
          Interested in the Super Truck. Is the Fly truck built for the FTPR? Thanks.

Abi

Comment

I'll take this

GB Track Super Truck Mercedes Benz Atego. NSR rear tires, SCC axel mounts, Slot.It crown. NSR front and rear rims. Sacrafice for $25.

Comment

this as well

Carlson Sensor Harness for 3 lane track. Works perfectly. Includes harness powersupply and all cables needed to connect your track. Sacrafice for $25

Comment

Dean you have cash. . . .

Hey guys Dean is a guy who volunteeers around here a lot he is asking stupid low prices to get cash quickly, help the guy out and send a little extra or Double to help a guy in need.

Ken

Comment

PM sent

Originally posted by cagee13 View Post
                  I'll take this

GB Track Super Truck Mercedes Benz Atego. NSR rear tires, SCC axel mounts, Slot.It crown. NSR front and rear rims. Sacrafice for $25.

Comment

You have money from me as well.

Threw in enough to cover shipping and all the fees.

Comment

Yo,

Sent you a PM about the Slot.it F40...

Thanks

CK

Comment

I'll take the Slot.it F40......

Comment

I have a brand new Scalextric 2980A Morris MINI Cooper. Just arrived from Fantasy World and has not been opened. I need to sell this ASAP. Paid $44.99 I would like to get $40 for this car.
                          Dean, shoot me your PayPal info and I'll send you $50 for it, shipped. Paul

Comment

Thanks mmmoose1 and cagee13

Comment

Wet Coast Racer: PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X