WTB Chevron detail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Chevron detail

I would like to buy the rear suspension/differential detail from a Fly/GB Track Chevron. As far as I know, they are all the same. It does not have to be in pristine condition as it is going on a racing car. PM please.

I am also open to other ideas, rather than "stock." I would like some kind of detail to dress out the rear-end on my racing Chevron. It can be glued onto the back of the Fly Classic chassis.

Comment

I have a lot of Fly Corvette runners that I use for the local kids when I set the track up. Needless to say, they've taken quite a pounding. Anyhow, they have a really neat rear differential detail that can be seen through the back glass. I'll take a picture of one tonight when I get home and post an update to see if it might be something you can work with.

Regards,
      Abi

Comment

Detail

Here's the pic of the diff detail I had mentioned earlier...

I put it next to a similar vehicle to show the difference. Is this something you can work with?
        Last edited by Abimaelleon; 11-03-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot Abimaelleon, that is a very nice offer. Sheepishly, I went through my old parts a little more carefully, and have come up with a rear end detail that I think will work pretty well.

Comment

Working...
          X