Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New track fundraiser. . . .

Hi guys

I want to build a new track but first I need to build up my bank account to pay for it so here we go.
    Prices include shipping and it is first one to post on the thread gets first shot at the item.

Vintage Scaley pitstop missing pit crew and the sign board for the number. . . 12 Bucks

Big box O Strombecker bodies. Chassis, motors,aluminum wheels. running chassis with Ackerman steering. 30 bucks shipping will be high on this. Paid

Strombecker Testarosa with running chassis and Ackerman steering. The body is in good shape and just need some bits from Tiny Motors 20 bucks.

Carrera Panoz roadster Xenomotion 07, a cool looking car with a few parade laps on it. This is an old car. . . . 20 bucks. Paid

Carrera 98 Porsche 911 GT1 looks like it has never been run and it is another old car. . 20 bucks Paid

Here is an oops I bought a 24th scale car. . . . Ruskit Lister Jag it is all there and in good shape. Paid
    20 bucks.

Here is an even worse oops bought a 24th scale body. Nice Monogram rear engined Scarab from 65 even the card has not been punched to hang on the peg at the store. 35 bucks
    Paid

More stuff here HO car models and it goes back to the two vintage Scaley GP cars from the 90's which is picture 30 all the higher number have been sold. . .

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/d...e1/For%20Sale/
    I will consider reasonable offers. . . . Ken
    Last edited by mmmoose1; 11-28-2011, 08:27 PM. Reason: link to album fixed

Ill take the Jever 911 GT1

Comment

Moose I'll take:

1.) Here is an oops I bought a 24th scale car. . . . Ruskit Lister Jag it is all there and in good shape.
      20 bucks.
      2.) Big box O Strombecker bodies. Chassis, motors,aluminum wheels. running chassis with Ackerman steering. 30 bucks shipping will be high on this.
      3.) Here is an even worse oops bought a 24th scale body. Nice Monogram rear engined Scarab from 65 even the card has not been punched to hang on the peg at the store. 35 bucks

All should fit in one of the PO flat rate boxes I think????
      Thanks,
      barn
      Last edited by HarVWallbanger; 11-28-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Hi Barn

Thanks for shopping, yep they will all fit in a box and it took some creative packaging. Will PM my Paypal address.

Ken

Originally posted by HarVWallbanger View Post
        Moose I'll take:

1.) Here is an oops I bought a 24th scale car. . . . Ruskit Lister Jag it is all there and in good shape.
        20 bucks.
        2.) Big box O Strombecker bodies. Chassis, motors,aluminum wheels. running chassis with Ackerman steering. 30 bucks shipping will be high on this.
        3.) Here is an even worse oops bought a 24th scale body. Nice Monogram rear engined Scarab from 65 even the card has not been punched to hang on the peg at the store. 35 bucks

All should fit in one of the PO flat rate boxes I think????
        Thanks,
        barn

Comment

I'll take that Carrera Panoz

Comment

Originally posted by Earthbound View Post
            I'll take that Carrera Panoz
            You have got a PM. Thanks for your interest. Ken

Comment

Working...
            X