Wanted HO scale 442 Hurst Olds convertible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted HO scale 442 Hurst Olds convertible

I just wanted one to set on my drag track with a Linda Vaughn figure when I get to setting it up. An HO scale Linda Vaughn would help also if anyone has one. I have a A&W with return coming and I'm gonna set it up like the old Indianapolis Raceway Park, now called Lucas Dragway, on a felt covered plywood top on a 2x4 frame.
    Thanks
    Guido

Steve Freels

Are you looking for a slot car? I have some Johnny Lightning Oldsmobile Indy Pace cars. I might have the 72 H/O convertible.
    Rich

Comment

The Johnny lightning would be fine but I couldn't find the white one.

Thanks let me know
      Guido

Comment

I found 3.
        I have a white 70 442 pace car, a white 72 442 pace car (they both come with a trading card), and a white 72 H/O with a Linda Vaughn trading card. They are all brand new and sealed. I paid $5 each so that is what I will ask, plus I guess $4 shipping.
        I also have some other Olds stuff, The Hurst Hairy Olds, and some other 442's.
        Rich

Comment

If you meant they could all 3 ship for 4 dollars, I'd like the white 72 442 pace car, the 72 H/O Linda Vaugh and the Hurst Hairy Olds.

Do you have a pay pal account?
          Guido

Comment

Both 72's are Hurst Olds, one is a pace car.
            I am just guessing on the shipping. If you think I can ship them for $4 that is fine.
            I have 2 versions of the Hurst Hairy Olds. One has a clear plastic stand to display it doing a wheely, it has more correct wheels and tires. The other one has Crager wheels and Linda Vaughn trading card #23. Let me know witch one you would like.
            I also just looked more and found a white 74 pace car and 2 versions of 74 Hurst Olds. One has Linda Vaughn card #1, the other card #19
            All brand new and unopened. Let me know what version of the cars you want.
            Pay pal [email protected]
            Rich

Comment

Both 72 Hurst Olds, one is a pace car
              2 versions of 74 Hurst Olds. One has Linda Vaughn card #1, the other card #19
              So 4 cars. And will they ship for 5 dollars by mail?
              If you need more shipping let me know, but these 4 Hurst Olds's will be fine.
              So $25 dollars.

Guido

Comment

You got it.
                Rich

Comment

Money should show up in your account now. I have a card linked but if it pays right now or not ,I'm not sure. I hope it does, but once you get the money send them along.

Thanks
                  Guido

Comment

Rich, if you have any more Hurst cars w/Linda cards available, please LMK! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                      Money should show up in your account now. I have a card linked but if it pays right now or not ,I'm not sure. I hope it does, but once you get the money send them along.

Thanks
                      Guido
                      It says the funds will take 3 to 5 days. I will let you know as soon as they let me know.
                      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Dyno Dom View Post
                        Rich, if you have any more Hurst cars w/Linda cards available, please LMK! Thanks.
                        I just put everything away and will have to dig them out of the closet. I know the one Hurst Hairy Olds had a card. Are you only interested in cars with Linda Vaughn cards? I will check.
                        Rich

Comment

Dom
                          I have the Hurst Hairy Olds with card #23, and a 69 Hurst Olds with card #20.
                          Rich

Comment

Rich, mostly looking for a display addition to the slot car room.
                            I have the Hemi Under Glass 'Cuda and a Hairy Olds with front & rear motors.
                            I'm not sure what year the Hairy car is, so the '69 would be different.
                            The Linda card will be added to the girlie corner.

Comment

Steve
                              The cars will be in the mail today.
                              Rich

Comment

Working...
                              X