• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/32 carrera NO LONGER AVAILABLE

All three cars pending sale - new cars will appear once payment has cleared
    Last edited by mr.strombecker; 01-18-2012, 10:37 AM. Reason: OFF MARKET

Is the willys digital ??

Comment

I do not know if it is digital or not - sorry. I have not yet gone digital in my personal collection, but wouldn't the part number tell you? These cars were in a massive collection I purchased a few months back and do not fit in with the kind of cars I race or collect. Is there a way of looking without taking the car apart?

Comment

If it's digital the case will say Sam (blue base) or if no case look at the chassis where the direction switch is and there will be a led about 1/2" away also visible.

Comment

Chris- thanks for the heads up - will know what to look for in the future. The car is on a black base but just to make sure I took it off it's base and there is no led

Comment

The number denotes Evolution. Black cases are Evolution 1/32 or Exclusiv 1/24. Blue cases are Digital. It says one of the three on the upper left corner of the mirror under Carrera. #27XXX = Evolution, #30XXX = digital. This is currently how things are labeled. Pro-X were red.

Comment

Guys.....that Willy is the :

Carrera 27223 '41 Willys coupe, "High Performance"

The car is DIGITAL READY, this means that you have to buy a Carrera 26732 chip and after installing the chip (10 minutes) that car can be raced in analog tracks or Carrera Digital track. Now the car is only analog, and the place of the IR sensor (LED) is cover by a black lid.

Daniel
              Last edited by slotcardaniel; 01-14-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I asked because he was asking more for the willys then the other ones
                Just because it is in that box does not mean that it was not upgraded
                If it had the chip in it I would be interested at the listed price
                Last edited by eboat; 01-14-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

eboat -

Prices are marked 12% off ( what on line stores are listing them at), plus offering free shipping ( which is going to cost me $6 per car). On MondAY - Jan. 16, I will begin to lower prices on these cars by $3 each

Comment

Carrera 27224 '41 willys coupe hot rod $38

I will take this one at $38, but if you want to apply the Monday 16 discount of $3 I will be very happy ......

I will PM you now

Daniel

Comment

Sorry.....I will pass on the Willy.

Thank you for your nice offer on the car.

Daniel

Comment

Price reduced by $3 again -Buy an individual car without the case and get free shipping

Comment

Working...
                        X