X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1/32 slotter View Post
    Man, I missed the 2C gascarnut. LOL

Yes PAYPAL is preferred.
    Joel, You may still get it as I seem to remember that Bob does not take PayPal, and if that's the case I will withdraw my offer.

And it's nto a 2C, it's a 2. It's even too early in the development of the Chaparral 2 series to call it a 2A. The nomenclature 2A only came about when the 2C was built, which was late in 1965.

The 2C is a different animal to all the other 2s. It has no airscoops on the front of the rear fenders, and always had the fins and wing like the 2A that ran at Riverside for the Times GP in 1965. The 2C was only raced twice, at Kent WA, and somewhere else that I don't recall right now.

Comment

Hey Bob, I am gonna pass on the 027. Scalextric C2804 Ferrari F430, new in case, broken antenna. $25.

Rusty

Comment

I'm interested in Item #44 and have both a Fly motor pod and an SCX Fiat 124 body to trade. Contact me if interested.

Comment

Parts

If you can hold them, I'd like:

item 17: BRM body

item 47: Porsche RSK body

item 50 NOS running gear for Aurora 1/32

Regards,

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by gascarnut View Post
            I'm interested in:

032. Cox 60s vintage guide. $2.

037. Hawk 03 1/32 scale Chaparral 2 kit. $5.

042. Hawk 04 Maserati 5000 GT kit, NOS. $5.

Do you take PayPal payments?
            On second thoughts, Bob, can I pass on these? Too much other stuff to do!

Thanks!

Dennis

Comment

Hi Bob, can you send me your address.

Comment

Has anyone received a response yet?

Comment

Only about sending my money but nothing more since then, maybe he's away for the weekend?

Comment

Items for sale

As far as I know I have responded to all messages from those interested in purchasing items. If you sent me either an e-mail or a PM and did not get a response please send me another PM. I had some technical difficulties accessing my SCI account after changing my password and also discovered 3 e-mails stuck in my spam filter, but I have replied to all and the technical issues have been resolved. I have updated the online list to show all items with pending sales and will remove items as sales are completed.

Bob

Comment

? Trade offer

Bob:

I just sent you an email with a trade offer so please check your mail when you have the opportunity. THX! 3/21 10pm EDT

blwhale

Comment

Working...
                      X