• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars and more

I've reduced prices and relisted.

Thanks for your interest,
    Brian
    Last edited by blheems; 03-12-2012, 06:45 AM. Reason: Lowered Prices Cars and more

How much for the Artins and 2 of the 25 ohm parmas?

[paul

Comment

Am interested in the Ninco go karts. How much would shipping be to Sydney Australia minus the display boxes?

Comment

I will take ...(Parma 4 Ohm and Parma WOMP - Raced about 4 times on a commercial track. Both together for $25.)

Comment

Artins if Paul changes his mind.

Comment

I would like these two cars

NASCAR Carrera Plymoth #32 - I didn't like these near as well as the Scalextric cars so very few laps - $30.

NASCAR Carrera Dodge #41 - I didn't like these near as well as the Scalextric cars so very few laps. This one has an off center wheel on the front from the factory. Didn't notice it right away and never got it replaced - $20.

Randy

Comment

Sold cars

email address now listed in original post - thought it was listed in SCI info - sorry.

Artins are gone via a PM to Hkyfanatic.

Two Carrera's sold to rtrandy.

Parma 4 Ohm and WOMP to Firewire.

I'll find out about carts to Aussie - I'll try UPS first if that is OK. Cars, cases, $200 insurance with package tracking, 3 wk. (6-10 business days) to Sydney total of $210.

Slot it Porsche to Firewire.

Thanks,
              Brian
              Last edited by blheems; 03-10-2012, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Please send me your Paypal info, I will send payment to you when this is received, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by blheems View Post
                  Artins are gone via a PM to Hkyfanatic.

Two Carrera's sold to rtrandy.

Parma 4 Ohm and WOMP to Firewire.

I'll find out about carts to Aussie - I'll try UPS first if that is OK.

Thanks,
                  Brian
                  Thanks Brian!

Comment

Thanks Brian, I just sent through the payment and a pm regarding the Slot it Porsche,
                    Wayne.
                    Just sent the payment for the Slot it Porsche, thanks.
                    Last edited by Firewire; 03-10-2012, 09:04 AM. Reason: update

Comment

PM sent regarding these:

NASCAR Demo Derby lot

Comment

Money sent.
                        Thanks Randy
                        I would like these two cars

NASCAR Carrera Plymoth #32 - I didn't like these near as well as the Scalextric cars so very few laps - $30.

NASCAR Carrera Dodge #41 - I didn't like these near as well as the Scalextric cars so very few laps. This one has an off center wheel on the front from the factory. Didn't notice it right away and never got it replaced - $20.

Randy

Comment

Uh, just curious, how exactly did I miss out on the Artins????

Paul

Comment

I'll take the go-karts if they are still available.

Comment

I don't mean to get into lawyerese (I am NOT one), and it was a tough call. Who knows maybe I made an error in judgement?

I posted the original thread. I went and ate breakfast. I came back and looked at the thread. You had posted "How much for the Artins and 2 of the 25 ohm parmas?" which a question not a statement. Requires a reply from me, decision by you, and reply back from you before a sale is really made.

I also a PM from Hkyfanatic that said "I'll take the Artins." which is a statment. I decided that the statement went to the top even though it was a few minutes later.

Maybe I should start a poll question or a twitter subject. If I was wrong I appologize, but I still think the original decision was correct. Yours was a question not a statement. You wanted me to modify my original offer.

By the way I am in the "EXACT SAME situation right now". I had question earlier this morning on shipping the gocarts to Australia. I found out and sent an email with the answer on cost. Have not heard back. I now have a second person who says "I'll take the go-karts if they are still available.". As far as I am concerned they are still available. So 'Earthbound' you have the gocarts.

Sorry if I was wrong,
                              Brian
                              Last edited by blheems; 03-10-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X