Please check your pm.
    Regards,
    Jack

Comment

Yo Mario,

Sent you a Pm...

CK

Comment

If the sale falls though I'd like a nibble.

Comment

does anyone know if this guy really ships stuff or just takes money? I have sent several private messages and emails about the cars I paid for and have never heard back from him. His status shows he has not been on in over a week? Beginning to wonder if I got took.

Comment

He has been around for a while & sells alot of stuff, I think he is reputable. Check some of his posts he sometimes posts his Phone #.
            I am sure he has not taken you for a ride. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by radtad View Post
              does anyone know if this guy really ships stuff or just takes money? I have sent several private messages and emails about the cars I paid for and have never heard back from him. His status shows he has not been on in over a week? Beginning to wonder if I got took.
              Pretty much all he does at SCI is sell cars. I can remember other people who thought delivery was slow- but he sells a lot of cars, and sometimes life intervenes.

Comment

First time I bought from Mario, it took him more than two weeks to ship. When I asked for shipping info two weeks after he received payment, he responded within two days stating that it had been shipped and I should see it within a day or two. Date on USPS label says label was generated the following day.

Wasn't going to deal with him again, but got sucked in by shiny cars...

Second time I bought from him, I laid out terms that required him to ship within one week of receiving payment. After about 10 days, I requested shipping info via PM. With no response, I posted the same request in the FS thread. A couple of days later Mario posted that as of 2/28 all cars had been shipped. When cars arrived the following week, the date on the label showed shipment was made later than he claimed. Additionally, cars were sold as new, but showed evidence (braids clearly worn) of use.

I don't plan on dealing with Mario again.

You'll probably get your cars eventually. Hopefully they will be what you expected. Good luck.
                Last edited by Earthbound; 03-22-2012, 11:15 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

3 cars for 7o.oo dollars

Iv'e contacted him at least three times about his current sale,he answered once , and i never heard from him again. I bought from him once before and he took his time with the shipping,but i got the car.Robert

Comment

I bought from him and shipping was OK.

Comment

I bought a few cars from him over the years, most recently in December, and never had an issue with him being slow to ship. The last time he logged on was the 15th, hopefully everything is ok.

Tom

Comment

I had sane issue with him delaying shipment. He responded to PMs before the sale quickly, once he got my money I never heard from him again despite pm-ing him many times asking for status of shipment. My cars finally arrived. The postage shows he took 14 days to ship from the day I made payment, mail time was only two days.

Comment

I have bought cars from him and he shipped to Australia no problems. I always wait 2 weeks

DM

Comment

My experiences are that, he is SLOW but...you'll get your stuff. He's not a thief!

David

Comment

I have done many transactions with Mario and he is a very decent and honest person to deal with, I personally will be looking to purchase many more slot cars from him in the future, I have been in contact with him up to yesterday and due to the type of work he is involved with which I understand at times can take up a serious amount of his time I guess maybe he is a bit behind on the shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X