Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Resin bodies, 2 Grp 5 1 Latemodel

Hi guys

I just do not have any interest in finishing these, they are not what I enjoy building so I thought I would share them with you. Thirty bucks each shipped in the lower 48. First response in the tread gets them.

More photos and you can find the German website from where I purchased the Group 5 bodies here.

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/d...e1/For%20Sale/

Ken

Ken is there any glass, interior,etc for the group 5 cars? The middle car looks like an alfa what is the one on the left as I am interested in both.LMK.
    Chris

Comment

I'll take that Lotus Group 5 car

Comment

Originally posted by ottawaslotter View Post
        Ken is there any glass, interior,etc for the group 5 cars? The middle car looks like an alfa what is the one on the left as I am interested in both.LMK.
        Chris
        Hi Chris

The glass is an imprinted flat sheet of thin clear plastic that you cut out and form, the interior and all the rest of the items like the seat the dash the seatbelts the grills are printed out on a thin piece of paper that you cut and fold. Do a search for DiTech 1:32 and you will find their website.

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by cagee13 View Post
          I'll take that Lotus Group 5 car
          Hi Chris

Lets see what the other Chris wants to do. Ken

Comment

Ken I will take them both I would assume the rear spoiler for the alfa is a separate piece that is included? Let me know about shipping to Ottawa,Canada. K1B-5B7.
            Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ottawaslotter View Post
              Ken I will take them both I would assume the rear spoiler for the alfa is a separate piece that is included? Let me know about shipping to Ottawa,Canada. K1B-5B7.
              Chris
              You have mail. . . Ken

Comment

Paypal sent on Lotus and Alfa Grp 5 bodies, thanks Ken.
                Chris

Comment

All sold!!!

Thanks guys. . . have a great St patty's day Ken

Comment

Working...
                  X