I cant find a source for HO scale parts in Alberta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant find a source for HO scale parts in Alberta

Can anyone tell me of a supplier of ho scale parts, rebuild kits, shells, chassis who will ship to Alberta and accepts paypal? Getting so frustrated by filing out an order for parts, etc. then getting to final stage and being told they dont accept paypal, or not on international orders. Aaaarrrgh. Sorry if I'm posting this in wrong section, please forgive me.
    Thanks
    Tony

Buds HO, I order from him all the time, and free shipping to Canada, and fast...

Comment

welcome To SCI .. glad you found us

bud's is good .. nice selection, nice staff

also check Fantasy World Hobbies, a forum sponsor
      among other things, they stock HO stuff
      they take Paypal and are happy to ship to the great white north

as a bonus for you, the parts guy's name is Tony!!

go Oilers .. keep on spoiling everyones Cup run!
      Last edited by SlotNovice; 03-16-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Wet Coast Racer; 03-17-2012, 01:45 PM. Reason: Link

Comment

Yeehaw! Not alone

Thanks guys, will check it out. Here in Red Deer I feel all alone; is there nobody who fondly remembers their youth and wants to relive it a bit? My son is 3 and he loves playing with my old cars, just doesnt enjoy dad getting frustrated at spending all his time putting his car back on the track.
          There was one store here that sold only life-like in his model train store, but he's gotten out of it. I think my buddy and I were the only ones in town buying it. At least I got some adapter tracks and cars, ho train crossings cheap b4 he ditched. There's also one guy here that'll stock autoworld cars, but charges shipping to me, and I don't think the auto world stuff is that fast. I have an assortment of ho cars all magnatraction and newer, different makes & models.
          Again guys, thanks. Maybe back in business

Comment

No links to non advertisers, please.

Comment

Working...
            X