FS: 1/24 Lexan bodies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1/24 Lexan bodies

I have a number of lexan bodies that I dont' have any interest in. So I offer them to anyone interested.

Maserati Bidcage, two of em. I'd like $5 plus shipping for each one. One is still on its card. One Pending.

Next up are these four. A Lancer McLaren MkI, a Lotus Mk11, a Foyt Eagle indy car and a Ford Mustang fastback. I'd like $5 plus shipping for each body.
    McLaren Mk1 and Lotus Mk11 PENDING.

Finally this very nicely painted and detailed Lola T70 Mk4. I'd like $15 plus shipping for this one. Lola PENDING.

Payment by paypal. I will ship internationally at buyers cost, buyer to assume responsibility if tracked shipping not opted for.

Please claim dibs in this thread first so that others can see who's in line and for what. Then feel free to PM me with specific questions or requests.

Thanks for looking, John
    Last edited by jerowins; 03-23-2012, 10:46 AM. Reason: pending sales

Hi John,

If you're ok with shipping up to Toronto Canada I'd like one of the Birdcages, the Lotus 11, and the T70 coupe - think that one's a Dubro body as I have a rather split and warped one very similar.

Thanks, Will send you a PM.

Simon.

Comment

I am OK with shipping to the great white north or will it soon be green now the spring has sprung. Yeah the bodies are in great condition but I tinker with 1/32 scale not it's bigger brother. I sure would like a Lotus 11 or a McLaren Mk1 in 1/32 but that I don't have and I am sure you will love these. Make sure to post your builds here on SCI so that others may get a look at em. I would like to see them too. PM to follow.

Thanks, John

Comment

What's price on Foyt Eagle Indy including shipping? Omaha, NE

Bill

Comment

The "Foyt Eagle Indy" is actually a Honda F1, I think it was a Lancer body, or perhaps Russkit. We are using repops of that in Retro racing these days.

Comment

Thanks Gascarnut for the info.

Bill, you have a PM.

-John

Comment

Working...
            X