Fourth one day sale.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth one day sale.......

........OK this one's 'til Monday, March 26, and two very similar cars are up.

$49.99 would have gotten you a Sloter Ferrari 312PB.
    Last edited by 132slotcar.us; 03-27-2012, 07:41 PM.

Originally posted by 132slotcar.us View Post
    ........OK this one's 'til Monday and two very similar cars are up.

$49.99 gets you a Sloter Ferrari 312PB. Shipped. That's first class/letter post shipping, so at buyers risk, to Canadian and U.S. addresses. As always we will gladly upgrade the shipping at cost.
    We are happy to ship most anywhere on Earth so if you live outside North America please ask for a shipping quote.

400104 Ferrari 312 PB #4

400103 Ferrari 312 PB #3

Please do not combine a parts order etc. with this, if you have a parts order please place a second order for those parts. If the parts order total is over $50.00 then we will combine for free shipping.

This one ends mid day Monday March 26, 2012. Pacific time.
    Love these Sloters(just the Ferraris and 'T' Lolas) Does the #4 Ferrarai come 'mag' or 'no mag'? And if no mag, would you be willing to to sell me and install the appropriate magnet for this car, in the appropriate place for this particular car? Also, any of the Sloter 'T' Lolas laying around? I buy up these sloters whenever I see them in Ferrari or 'T' style Lolas form. Problem is, I have no clue as of yet, of how they'll run on my routed track when I finally break down and start runnin' em'. Elvis collected Cadillacs, I collect Sloters.(no Zytecs for me though) Joe B.

Comment

set-up tips for Sloters

The stock braids are pretty stiff, which keeps the front end up and "bouncy", replace with softer braid. These cars have plenty of ground clearance which allows you to add lead tape, or thin sheet lead on the underside of the chassis which also helps. Then the standard glue and true on tires never hurts either. Great running little cars, especially on a tight, twisty circuit.

TOJ

Comment

The Sloter Ferrari 312PBs are all equipped with a magnet to similar to these and installed just ahead of the motor.

Comment

Next a Dale Jr. Impala COT for $36.99

Comment

Originally posted by The Old Jaybird View Post
            The stock braids are pretty stiff, which keeps the front end up and "bouncy", replace with softer braid. These cars have plenty of ground clearance which allows you to add lead tape, or thin sheet lead on the underside of the chassis which also helps. Then the standard glue and true on tires never hurts either. Great running little cars, especially on a tight, twisty circuit.

TOJ
            That's my track, 'Tight and Twisty! Can't wait to get the 5 or 6 'T' Lolas I have on the track. Gonna' do the tuning steps that you suggest first though. Joe B.

Comment

Working...
            X