Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot traded please delete.

Lot traded.
    Last edited by BRP32; 03-29-2012, 07:09 AM. Reason: Lot traded please delete.

I have tons of scalextric spares but I am in Canada, let me know as i could send a few sets, with bushings,etc in exchange for the ferrari testa rossa and the chip.
    Chris

Comment

Hi Chris!

PM sent.

Comment

I notice that Chris only wants the Ferrari and the chip. What do you want for just the body of the Kreepy Krauly March? I don't have anything to trade but might consider buying it if the price is low. Pm me with the details if you wish to.

Comment

Pm sent on trade and feel free guys I'm good with just the other two items.My wife thinks I have enough stuff as it is.
          Chris

Originally posted by retro racer 44 View Post
          I notice that Chris only wants the Ferrari and the chip. What do you want for just the body of the Kreepy Krauly March? I don't have anything to trade but might consider buying it if the price is low. Pm me with the details if you wish to.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm going to have to pull this lot at this time.

Unfortunately it is cost prohibitive to send to Canada due to postal costs.

I had a gentleman from the other board provide me with the axle I needed for my Ferrari so I am going to make the swap.

Thank you for your interest.

Comment

Working...
            X