WTB: AFX Super G+ body clips!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: AFX Super G+ body clips!

Hi, I just purchased a used set that came with two Super G+ Nascar style vehicles. One of my kids had a "nice" crash with it and the body clip broke. These do not seem too easy to come by. Lost out on an auction on the big bid site and the only other one out there wants $8 a piece?!?! plus shipping! Anyone have a one or more of these they would be willing to part with for a reasonable amount plus shipping? These things are little so it shouldn't cost more than a stamp and an envelope! Thanks!

Do you have a picture of what they look like? I have body clips for the BSRT G3 chassis and they might be the same.

Comment

Go to Bud's HO slot car site.He makes a replacement Super G Plus body clip that is much stronger than the original clip.

David S

Comment

Originally posted by David S View Post
        Go to Bud's HO slot car site.He makes a replacement Super G Plus body clip that is much stronger than the original clip.

David S
        __
        Thanks David, I will check that out!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthShoreRacing View Post
          Do you have a picture of what they look like? I have body clips for the BSRT G3 chassis and they might be the same.
          __
          I will take a pic and get it uploaded as soon as I can.
          Thanks!

Comment

Body clip

Originally posted by SouthShoreRacing View Post
            __
            Here is a pic of the clip!

Comment

Working...
            X