Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Marketplace on SCI.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My recent Panjo listings are showing up on SCI now, but though I always select FREE SHIPPING approximately half of them come out as SHIPPING TBD. Going back to Panjo and re-editing that selection has no effect. Anyone else having this problem?

    Old23

    Comment


    • I gave up

      Well your doing better than me, I tried to list something and failed at it.Robert

      Comment


      • My experience with Panjo is limited. So far I've only used it twice as a buyer.

        After purchase, I could not immediately find records of my purchases on my Panjo. I had to click the "Don't see one of your purchases? Click here" link and enter my order numbers to retrieve the records. Luckily, I had not deleted the confirmation emails that contained my order numbers or I would have had no way of retrieving the records. Not very user friendly.

        I totally agree with Old23 that using SCI's Marketplace I know that my offerings are being "presented to a significant demographic of potential buyers." That IS a very valuable service and it's also why I appreciate the SCI Marketplace.
        Last edited by sacesta; 12-02-2014, 08:35 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Old23 View Post
          My recent Panjo listings are showing up on SCI now, but though I always select FREE SHIPPING approximately half of them come out as SHIPPING TBD. Going back to Panjo and re-editing that selection has no effect. Anyone else having this problem?

          Old23
          Yes I am running into the same problem. I have given up!

          Comment


          • I have experienced problems also but what really troubles me is the very noticeable reduction in the amount of items for sale.
            I think that some folks have just given up.

            Comment


            • Hi everyone,

              We have gone ahead and tested the issue described above and have been able to replicate it. We now have it in the queue of urgent bug fixes and should have a fix out for it shortly. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you guys!

              Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with! I can be reached directly at [email protected]

              Best,
              Niko @ Panjo

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Supra7mg View Post
                I have experienced problems also but what really troubles me is the very noticeable reduction in the amount of items for sale.
                I think that some folks have just given up.
                I have, think i'll move stuff off to that auction site, hate to but Panjo just doesn't do it for me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fred Fries View Post
                  I have, think i'll move stuff off to that auction site, hate to but Panjo just doesn't do it for me.

                  It is junk software obviously written by people who don't use it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 289 View Post
                    It is junk software obviously written by people who don't use it.
                    That's an interesting comment, coming from a member who has initiated 22 threads on SCI, and 15 of them in Buy/Sell Marketplace.

                    But hey, it's a free country, and a free forum here. If people want to use eBay or Craig's List etc then all power to them.

                    I do think though that SCI Members who want to Buy & Sell here might want to think about trying to work constructively with Panjo & Scaleracing to help find some resolution when there are issues or difficulties. But then again, eBay & Craig's List don't provide an opportunity for public whining, do they?

                    Comment


                    • Hitting the proverbial nail on the head once again WCR! Love it!

                      Comment


                      • Hi folks, I just noticed this Panjo App Update news, which may be significant to some of you.

                        I'm still working on trying to stay alive on Flappy Birds for more than fifteen seconds ...

                        Comment


                        • Just make the Marketplace available for paid members with a full profile. You get a few bucks and we keep the marketplace easy to use. Where can I pay????

                          Comment


                          • paid members? what's that?

                            Comment


                            • What? Don't tell me you haven't paid?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
                                That's an interesting comment, coming from a member who has initiated 22 threads on SCI, and 15 of them in Buy/Sell Marketplace.

                                But hey, it's a free country, and a free forum here. If people want to use eBay or Craig's List etc then all power to them.

                                I do think though that SCI Members who want to Buy & Sell here might want to think about trying to work constructively with Panjo & Scaleracing to help find some resolution when there are issues or difficulties. But then again, eBay & Craig's List don't provide an opportunity for public whining, do they?
                                I will admit that was harsh, was having a crappy day updating my own website so should have taken a coffee break before I made that comment. My apologies.

                                Panjo is not junk software, but it does need some polishing. I will admit that posting items using panjo is a bit faster as you can upload pics in bulk, so it has that going for it.

                                my next post in the sales forum is TDB, (he really has to fix that)
                                Last edited by 289; 12-20-2014, 09:22 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X