Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears that the bug with new listings has not been fixed yet. I tried to put a car up for sale here; I can see it on Panjo but not over here.

Comment

• Hassle-free returns?

I just noticed in the Panjo listings that they (Panjo?) offer "hassle-free returns". Does this allow a buyer to return an item for no reason other than that they no longer want it, or changed their mind? If so, this may be Panjo's policy but as a seller it is not mine. Will Panjo be paying the refund out of their pocket? Can someone clarify this policy?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Schoen View Post
        It appears that the bug with new listings has not been fixed yet. I tried to put a car up for sale here; I can see it on Panjo but not over here.
        Hi John,

I just emailed you from our support channel. Essentially, the reason you listing does not appear on SlotCar Illustrated right now is an account issue. Once that issue is resolved, we can get a thread post generated.

Best,
        Max @ Panjo Support

Comment

• Originally posted by mfogg View Post
          I just noticed in the Panjo listings that they (Panjo?) offer "hassle-free returns". Does this allow a buyer to return an item for no reason other than that they no longer want it, or changed their mind? If so, this may be Panjo's policy but as a seller it is not mine. Will Panjo be paying the refund out of their pocket? Can someone clarify this policy?
          Sorry if it isn't clear. "Hassle-free returns" does not mean a buyer can return an item without good reason. We ask that buyers contact sellers if they wish to return an item.

Panjo does not pay the refund out of pocket. We help to resolve disputes between buyers and sellers.

Hope that clarifies!

Comment

• Panjo won't save any changes I make to listings, what's up with that ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Fries View Post
              Panjo won't save any changes I make to listings, what's up with that ?????
              Fred - Head to your profile page here:
              http://www.panjo.com/profile/fred%20fries
              Make sure you are logged in.
              Click on the listing you want to edit.
              You should see a green bar at the top of the page that gives you an "Edit Listing" link.
              Click "Edit Listing"
              Make your changes.
              Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes"
              Give a call if you run into issues: 1 (424) 272-0291
              I just ran through the process and confirmed it was working.

Comment

• Still wont "save changes"

Comment

• I just tried to post a listing through SCI and got a 404 error at the panjo website when I clicked on the new thread link. I posted the listing on panjo anyway hoping it would appear here, no such luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uglyduck213 View Post
                    I just tried to post a listing through SCI and got a 404 error at the panjo website when I clicked on the new thread link. I posted the listing on panjo anyway hoping it would appear here, no such luck.
                    Sorry you ran into an issue. I just fixed it for you.

This is your profile here: http://www.panjo.com/profile/uglyduck

Here is your listing: http://www.panjo.com/buy/arc-one-set...r-chips-224610

Here is the thread post version of your listing:
                    http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...ad.php?t=89253

Comment

• Awesome! Thank you for the prompt service!

Comment

• I posted an offer & comment on the Panjo site, for an SCI user's listing, but I got no response. I later noticed that the listing is 32 weeks old. Are sellers obligated in any way to respond, or to close the listing if it is no longer valid/available?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by groid View Post
                          I posted an offer & comment on the Panjo site, for an SCI user's listing, but I got no response. I later noticed that the listing is 32 weeks old. Are sellers obligated in any way to respond, or to close the listing if it is no longer valid/available?

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                          Hello, sellers were previously not obligated to close out listings, but we are taking a number of measures to help clean up the classifieds so that only for-sale items are listed. We have moderators combing old listings and we've started sending an email asking sellers if their items are still available for sale if they are a certain number of days old.

Comment

• Hello, we are excited to announce many new upgrades and features that we have released to the marketplace this week:

1. New photo upload format - our drag and drop photo tool on the listing creation page now support PNG files. You can now add unlimited amount of photos in jpeg, jpg, gif or png.
                            2. New tile designs on the classifieds page - we have moved the ‘quick view’ link to below the photo and added a ‘wish list’ link as well. ‘Quick view’ allows you to quickly view the most important item details (price, description, photos) without having to navigate to the listing page. Our new ‘wish list’ link is a shortcut to bookmarking items you are interested in. You can access your wishlist by clicking ‘Wishlist’ from below the profile icon next to the search bar.
                            3. New shipping options - we have added additional shipping options! Previously, you had to incorporate flat fee into the overall price of the item, you can now choose local pickup, free US or global shipping, or flat fee for US or international shipping. Lots of shipping updates are on their way! If you have any suggestions, please email [email protected]
                            4. Update tracking information to buyers - You can now submit shipping tracking information after a sale. You can do this by logging into Panjo—> going to your listings —> clicking the ‘Sold’ button —> enter tracking number and carrier underneath the item sold.
                            5. Checkout flow redesign and security improvements - we’ve made various improvements to the checkout flow and enhanced the security for transactions on Panjo.
                            6. You can now sort the classifieds by ‘Last Updated’ instead of just by newest listing. ‘Last Updated’ refers to listings with recent edits by the seller.

Did you know? You can upload photos directly from Panjo’s mobile website. If you create a listing on your phone’s web browser, you can click ‘Upload Listing’ on the ‘Create a Listing Page’ and upload photos from your phone's photo library.

What’s coming up? Within the next few weeks, we will be releasing a calculated shipping option and you will be able to print a shipping label directly from Panjo at a discounted rate of about 30%. We have been hard at work negotiating with carriers to deliver this discount. Stay tuned! We are very excited about this upgrade.

Thank you all. As always, if you have any questions, feedback or support needs, please email me at [email protected].

Comment

• Panjo has taken a beating in this thread with all the issues users have experienced since it's inception (I myself have had my share of issues). However, it has definitely gotten better.

I just sold a car and the listing/sale was easy and seem less. The only thing that I thought was obviously missing was a way for me to contact the buyer from the listing page so that I could send a message (in this case I wanted to send a tracking number) without going into my email program first (maybe it's there and I missed it).

Anyway, thanks to the people at Panjo for continuing to work to improve their product. It has absolutely become more user friendly and they deserve credit for continuing to make it better (especially after all the negative comments they have so graciously taken).

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by sjc115 View Post
                                Panjo has taken a beating in this thread with all the issues users have experienced since it's inception (I myself have had my share of issues). However, it has definitely gotten better.

I just sold a car and the listing/sale was easy and seem less. The only thing that I thought was obviously missing was a way for me to contact the buyer from the listing page so that I could send a message (in this case I wanted to send a tracking number) without going into my email program first (maybe it's there and I missed it).

Anyway, thanks to the people at Panjo for continuing to work to improve their product. It has absolutely become more user friendly and they deserve credit for continuing to make it better (especially after all the negative comments they have so graciously taken).

Thanks!
                                Thank you for taking the time to write this out! We are hard at work to make the SCI Marketplace a better and safer place to transact and really appreciate the positive, encouraging feedback.

There is currently not a way to send tracking information directly from the 'Listings' page. However, we will have a feature running within the next couple weeks that allows for direct tracking number inputs from the 'Sold' items page. Additionally, shipping improvements are on the way which allow a seller to quickly print shipping labels from Panjo. This will automatically inform the buyer of a tracking number.

Comment

Working...
                                X