This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the Buy/Sell Marketplace.

Create a new post and it will ask you to create your SCI/Panjo account.
    Once you do that you can list items.
    Only private parties, no Manufacturers or Dealers unless they are a current paid Advertiser.
    To create sales for items of different prices you will need to create multiple listings.
    If you have multiples of the same price you can create a sale and in the upload put price and how many at that price.
    Then if people message you from the Panjo listing you can remove items once sold.
    The great thing is a Panjo message comes to your Private Message inbox on SCI.
    Also remember all listing stay on the Panjo till sold or removed, creating a huge catalog of SCI items for sale.
    This catalog is not only seen on SCI, but directs the buyer wherever he saw it to SCI to complete the SCI/Panjo purchase.

Any other questions please ask.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

• Only private parties, no Manufacturers or Dealers unless they are a current paid Advertiser.
      if you would only call me back to discuss the lane changers... but I rather you get the scaleautos ready to ship. =)

But thanks for the info,

Comment

• I have a phone call me.

Cesar, you can always call me no problem.
        Not on the phone to Spain right now
        Keep posting in the Forums like this and I will always be busy
        Alan Smith
        SCI Owner.
        www.scaleracing.com
        www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

• Originally posted by Profoxcg View Post
          I have some quick questions:

1) Where is the link to get into the new market place from within SCI?
          or do I have to go to Panjo.com ?

2) Do I need to make a new listing if I am want to sell multiple items with different prices for each item? - or how does Panjo handle that? Let's say I want parts and cars I would like to sell.
          1) If you head to the classifieds subforum and click on the "new thread" button, you will arrive at the 'new listing creation form.' When you create a listing, the listing will appear in that same subforum in addition to the visual gallery marketplace.

2) Put yourself in a buyer's shoes. It is best if you create a listing for each item you want to sell. That way a buyer can easily search and filter the listings and know whether any individual item is still available for sale. You can also create a listing for your group of items and assign a price to the group. To state the obvious, you should update the group listing as individual items sell to reflect the current status of the group. The marketplace automatically marks items as sold and unavailable as they sell.

Example:
          Listing 1) Red car for sale $30
          Listing 2) Blue car for sale $30
          Listing 3) Green car for sale $20

Listing 4) Three cars for sale $60 - 25% Off

Comment

• ^ why don't I put myself in Panjos shoes.. Thanks for the update. It's just a new process. I think it's good.

Comment

• don`t like it, it should just be used after the sale
              Last edited by race301; 06-25-2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Not sure what the fuss is about, this Panjo thing works just fine. I haven't been hanging around mcuh lately, but happened to check the forum, spot something I'd been looking for and make the purchase, just like that.

That was clearly never the case before, and the haggle factor became a major dissatisfier.

Kudos to you Alan and kidVoltage.

Comment

• Good for you taking the time to provide positive feedback.

Following this forum and the activity therein, my impression was that it all seemed to be working pretty well for people. It's actually quite remarkable when you look at the turnover here.

Comment

• Trying to post on the marketplace

I went to post on the marketplace forum. It asked for my Paypal account. I would not do this because one time I did this it cost me about $1600 which I never got back. Plus it lead to my identity being stolen. So what should I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrzz1012 View Post
                      I went to post on the marketplace forum. It asked for my Paypal account. I would not do this because one time I did this it cost me about $1600 which I never got back. Plus it lead to my identity being stolen. So what should I do?
                      Perhaps provide more details as to how that happened, given the protections provided by PayPal?

Comment

• Alan or Panjo,
                        The banner for Panjo has overtaken my tablet. It won't go away. Anyone else having this issue and how can I solve it. It stays at the top of my screen and won't close.

Comment

• Please contact me, so we can sort thisd out.

Not sure how Panjo could do what you are saying but happy to figure this out with you.
                          Panjo is a Site like any other it is hosted within SCI so you can have a secure Buy/Sell experience.
                          Both Panjo and I will work wit you to figure out any problems.

1-253-255-1807
                          Alan Smith
                          SCI Owner.
                          www.scaleracing.com
                          www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

• I'm not sure if I am the only one that is having this issue - but thought that I would post it to see if it is just me or not. When I click on the tab for the "Your Purchases" there is never anything listed. I thought that it "might" be an issue with using FireFox - but tried it with Explorer as well and had the same effect.
                            Now if I go to the leave feedback section, that populates with the items that I have purchased, but not left feedback on - so it leaves me scratching my head a bit.
                            Now if I go to the feedback page, or my email and go through the "Don't see a purchase listed" function on the "Your Purchases" tab, it doesn't have an issue finding the item and adding it - so again, it has me scratching my head as to why it wouldn't be populating that tab automatically?
                            Thoughts / Suggestions?

(Oh, and I still do like the functionality of the new set up even with it's couple quirks. )

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeyslots View Post
                              Alan or Panjo,
                              The banner for Panjo has overtaken my tablet. It won't go away. Anyone else having this issue and how can I solve it. It stays at the top of my screen and won't close.
                              It sounds like you are seeing a "smart app banner" for Panjo in the Safari browser on your iPad? Is that correct? You should be able to simply click an "x" on the right side and close/delete that banner non stop. If the banner is displaying non stop, are you using Safari in "private browsing" mode?

Feel free to email: [email protected] or call: 1 (424) 272-0291

Fastest support is Mon-Fri 9-7 pacific.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuscoTodd View Post
                                I'm not sure if I am the only one that is having this issue - but thought that I would post it to see if it is just me or not. When I click on the tab for the "Your Purchases" there is never anything listed. I thought that it "might" be an issue with using FireFox - but tried it with Explorer as well and had the same effect.
                                Now if I go to the leave feedback section, that populates with the items that I have purchased, but not left feedback on - so it leaves me scratching my head a bit.
                                Now if I go to the feedback page, or my email and go through the "Don't see a purchase listed" function on the "Your Purchases" tab, it doesn't have an issue finding the item and adding it - so again, it has me scratching my head as to why it wouldn't be populating that tab automatically?
                                Thoughts / Suggestions?

(Oh, and I still do like the functionality of the new set up even with it's couple quirks. )
                                Thanks for reporting this issue you are seeing. Thanks also for the kind words. We haven't heard a report like this before. The first step on our end is to try to recreate the issue. Feel free to email: [email protected] or call: 1 (424) 272-0291 if you have any more details to share. In the meantime, we will see if there is anything fishing going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X