Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRICE REDUCTION!!! Aurora Thunderjet Wild Ones White Camaro with Blue Stripes #2 - Body Only - No Longer Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRICE REDUCTION!!! Aurora Thunderjet Wild Ones White Camaro with Blue Stripes #2 - Body Only - No Longer Available

PRICE REDUCTION!!! Aurora Thunderjet Wild Ones White Camaro with Blue Stripes #2 - Body Only

This Wild Ones Camaro is in very good, used condition. The exterior is beautiful, with some rub wear on the front bumper, and just a tiny bit on the rear bumper. I can't decide if the wheel wells were trimmed, or not. I didn't do anything to it, but the rear wheel wells look like the may have been slightly trimmed. It wasn't much, and whoever did it was really good at it, because the surface is smooth, as if finely sanded, and buffed after trimming. All this is just conjecture, though. The front screw post was slightly cracked, so I put a piece of copper tubing down around it to prevent further cracking. The rear screw post is not cracked at all. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.

PRICE REDUCTION! THIS ITEM IS NOW ONLY $8.00. THAT'S A STEAL FOR A VINTAGE T-JET BODY, EVEN IN USED CONDITION.

Should you purchase this item, please send me a pm to let me know who you are on this forum. Panjo, and PayPal tell me the actual name of the buyer, but give no clue as to the buyers SCI ID. Thanks.

List Date: 8/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: PRICE REDUCTION!!! Aurora Thunderjet Wild Ones White Camaro with Blue Stripes #2 - Body Only
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Is this still available?

Comment

Originally posted by slotnut View Post
      Is this still available?
      It still says "Buy Now" on it, so if you want it, just click on that, and follow the instructions. I only accept PayPal, though. Thanks for the inquiry.

Comment

Working...
      X