Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1fer $33.00 peugeot 406 thats fast fast fast - sold

1FER $33.00 PEUGEOT 406 THATS FAST FAST FAST

FROM MY COLLECTION,AS IS,USED,5 MIN RUN TIME MAX, TIRES TRUED NOT GLUED,THIS WAS THE HOT SET UP WHEN I BOUGHT IT AND WAS AROUND $70-$80. WE DON'T HAVE A CLASS IN OUR GROUP FOR IT SO I HATE TO SEE IT SIT AROUND. AS I RECALL IT WAS QUICK AND HANDLED ON THE WOOD GREAT. PUT ON SOME CHEEPY STICKERS AND MAYBE FUTURE SO NOT A PROBLEM TO RE-DECORATE.IT. HAS PERFORMANCE WHEELS AND CHASSIS. I TRIED TO FIND ONE ON THE NET FOR FULL DETAILS BUT COULDN'T. THANKS MARK

List Date: 9/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1FER $33.00 PEUGEOT 406 THATS FAST FAST FAST
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

OK...Uncle...I'll buy anything you sell!

Comment

Doug!!! Good grief charley brown!!!! The 917 is packed and jude will post tomrrow. The pug will go out tue. Will ins and get tracking # to you. Thanks and am sure wou will be happy with the car. Spent today enjoying my 62 tr4. Put less than 100 miles on her since the back issues started.it was a great day to put many miles on her,, the weather was perfect for a brit car mid 70s. Awsome to be getting my life back. Thanks mark

Comment

Hey Mark...I understand back pain...I played college and semi pro hockey! Nothing says back pain like when you get up in the morning walking like a dog having sex with a football...then the spasms!!! When I was 14, I got hit in the teeth with a slap shot...took out all 4 of my front teeth...that was like a paper cut compared to back spasms! I'm glad that TR 4 is good therapy! Thanks for the great cars!
        PS Funny you should use Charlie Brown...Charles Schulz gave me my scholarship to college.
        Last edited by fotodoug; 09-07-2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X