Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New offer system and communication tools for your marketplace!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New offer system and communication tools for your marketplace!

Here are the tools and features Panjo released recently:
    • You can now leave feedback for guest buyers.
    • You can now use the ‘Contact Buyer’ link in your ‘Sold Listings’ dashboard to reach a guest buyer.
    • Guest buyers now have access to viewing their transactions upon creating an account.
    • All new listings can now accept best offers. You can opt-out of this by editing your listing and unchecking “Accepting Best Offers”.
    • Sellers can now collect payments for part-out listings. When a buyer clicks ‘Send Payment’ he/she can submit a custom amount to pay for an individual part. You can increase the quantity of your listing by editing your listing.
    • The order number and seller username are now included when a seller contacts a buyer post-sale.
    • You can now preview and flip through a listing’s images on the community marketplace page.

Coming soon! We are working on new award points program to reward listings, referrals, and great members.

To read about previous releases, visit Marketplace Release Notes.

As always, reach out to us at [email protected] and let us know what features you'd like to see in your marketplace. We love hearing from you!

- Brian

Hi Brian, this is a Copy of your Thread in 'Important Notices', some might miss it there but see it here. Cheers, Paul (SCI Super Moderator)

Comment

"•Sellers can now collect payments for part-out listings. When a buyer clicks ‘Send Payment’ he/she can submit a custom amount to pay for an individual part. You can increase the quantity of your listing by editing your listing."

This is a great idea. It would be nice that if you have a few cars etc for sale you should do what Panjo has now (do just one listing with all that you want to sell and different prices knowing that buyers can pay for the individual item within the one listing) instead of a lot of multiple listings that make other auctions move down to another page. It is a courteous thing to do for you fellow sellers.
      Last edited by arizona_lew; 06-12-2016, 09:43 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Panjo will not allow me to select a category on mobile posting.

Comment

Category is fixed now but now the sync is not happening when someone buys your item to make the listing sold

Comment

panjo

Can anyone tell me what to do to fix it so I can part out what I originally tried to sell as one lot. Someone tried to pay with BUY NOW and it wont let them because original price for all to high.

Comment

Was unable to post a listing. Preferred the system prior to PANJO.

Comment

Panjo

Yeah... I just had to pay a protection fee to buy an item... That I'm already protected with through Paypal. So looks like Panjo charges the buyer and the seller fees.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_Graves View Post
                  Yeah... I just had to pay a protection fee to buy an item... That I'm already protected with through Paypal. So looks like Panjo charges the buyer and the seller fees.
                  I was taken back by this too.
                  Kind of like a shake down.
                  I used to buy and sell a lot on this forum and I was on here several times a day.
                  I guess that I check in now and then out of habit.
                  In addition to the cancer stricken marketplace, there is nowhere near the member participation that there was just a year ago.
                  So sad.

Comment

PANJO Seems to be getting more negative each day.........
                    Not a very good system at all..

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_Graves View Post
                      From interest, have you complained directly to Panjo?

Don't get me wrong you guys, I understand if you're frustrated and unhappy with the system, but I'm not convinced that complaining to each other here is going to make it any better.

Frankly, I'm surprised to hear about this 'Protection Fee', as I had always thought that PayPal took care of that anyway!

Anybody got any better ideas (and please don't bother saying SCI should go back to the 'old way' because that can't happen) on how to make things better?

Comment

Pound of flesh!!

I too have seen the changes to Pano the old Ebay, it has evolved into a confusing and expensive way to buy or sell. I have a couple of items listed and when the time runs out on my current listings I will pull my adds and try another selling site.I can't speak for anybody else, but for me this is what happens when people get greedy, after all they are nothing more than adult toys. Just my two bitts worth.

Comment

Please drop PANJO. Nothing wrong with the old system... easily accomplished the goal of buying/selling. The PANJO system is not doing anything but interrupt the goal of buying/selling.
                          Thank you.
                          Last edited by falcon_az; 02-14-2017, 05:12 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by falcon_az View Post
                            Please drop PANJO. Nothing wrong with the old system... easily accomplished the goal of buying/selling. The PANJO system is not doing anything but interrupt the goal of buying/selling.
                            Thank you.

I am with you on your thoughts about Panjo, I also understand that Wet Coast has said that there is no chance of going back to the old system. One think I do wonder about is if PANJO is having effect on the rest of the site? Perhaps there were people who came on here to check on items for sale and placing their items on the site and just naturally read and posted on the rest of the site. One must wonder if perhaps a goodly number of these people gave up on the PANJO buy and sell format and found less and less reasons to check the classifieds and thus the rest of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayberryman View Post
                              One must wonder if perhaps a goodly number of these people gave up on the PANJO buy and sell format and found less and less reasons to check the classifieds and thus the rest of the site.

That would be me for one, I still check in, just to keep in touch with some friends, but that's about it, way too many Alpha Hotels here these days anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X