Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Alfa Romeo 156 #16 Clever Cats Team w/ Lights - $19.99 shipped - SOLD

Fly Alfa Romeo 156 #16 Clever Cats Team w/ Lights - $19.99 shipped

Selling a few off. Cars are in great shape and have very light use. I will highlight any specific details on each car. Generally, all cars have stock components in place (wheels/tires/gears/motor/etc.). Each car was set up to run at 10/12v on Ninco plastic track with no magnets. Tires lightly sanded, may have had weight added.
    All magnets have been removed and are not included in the sale. Shipping will be 1st class unless you wish to pay the extra $4 for Priority. I will ship to Canada for an additional $6

Includes Fly's light system that can stay on even while the car is not under power. All spoilers, wings mirrors, etc are in place and in great shape.

Thank you for looking,
    James

All cars will ship as pictured with no base no case.

List Date: 7/16/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Fly Alfa Romeo 156 #16 Clever Cats Team w/ Lights - $19.99 shipped
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

One of the better slot car motors, certainly my favourite. I'd buy it but I'm not in North America and don't have any electronic means of doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Abarth Mike View Post
      One of the better slot car motors, certainly my favourite. I'd buy it but I'm not in North America and don't have any electronic means of doing so.
      Thanks for the endorsement, if you find a verified paypal account/address, I'd be happy to ship it.

James

Comment

price drop

Comment

Working...
        X