CincySlots Shop Track is taking shape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CincySlots Shop Track is taking shape

Here's our new CincySlots shop track. It's not totally complete but we're getting there. We still need to install the analog components and dress it up a little.

Nice looking track!

Comment

Looking good Bruce..
      Dave

Comment

Looks fun!

Was hoping to stop by on pass through of Cincy in April for my kid's soccer tournament. Unfortunately it looks like you do not have weekend hours from what I get from your website.

:-(

TRU

Comment

Thanks, guys.

Tru,

I thought we talked about this already. You are supposed to let me know your schedule so I could meet you at the shop.

Bruce

Comment

Looks like great fun to drive. Just keep that grabber handy for deslots in the middle of the table.

Nice job.

Comment

I really like it! Have fun.

Comment

What’s up with response window? One time it’s huge and the other it’s super tiny.

Anyhow the only bad curve is the first of the “S’s”. They’are all R2 or bigger.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by CincySlots View Post
                  Thanks, guys.

Tru,

I thought we talked about this already. You are supposed to let me know your schedule so I could meet you at the shop.

Bruce
                  Ah... must have missed that message. Will do. Let you know closer to the magical date in April. Will probably be my turn in rotation of travels. Wife and and share the joys of kid soccer. This week is my turn to visit Pittsburgh. Going to try to swing by Hobby Express.

Comment

Working...
                  X