Tour of Cincyslots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour of Cincyslots

I've had a few people ask me to take a video of our little shop here at Cincyslots. Today was off to a slow start so here you go.

Bruce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=HAJnAw-dmrE

www.CINCYSLOTS.com
    Last edited by CincySlots; 10-28-2015, 08:35 AM. Reason: Made video inline at Bruce's request.

Anyone in the market for a high quality, professionally done, slot car buying experience...
    go here.

There have been hard to find items that no one else has in stock, where Cincyslots has delivered,
    big time. You see how much they care about delivering quality when that item arrives in perfect condition because they go the extra mile, speaking from experience.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Do you have a XR4TI? We also sell parts for those too!

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by CincySlots View Post
        Thanks for the kind words. Do you have a XR4TI? We also sell parts for those too!

Bruce
        no and I don't want one but hey, should I need something for my Lincoln's, I'll let you know!
        Last edited by Xr4ti; 10-27-2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the XR4Ti are hard to find parts for.

Bruce

Comment

I did some more editing on the video to shorten and correct an auto correct. I think it's better now.

Bruce

Comment

Candyland!

Comment

Very nice. Love to visit. Your not to far from me down here by Louisville. Dont you have track also their. Thanks Indybob

Comment

Not far at all. We don't have a track set up. We hosted a Land Speed Race for a few years. We hope to rekindle this in 2018.

Bruce

Comment

I've bought a few slot cars from Bruce over the years and it has always been a good experience. The prices have been reasonable and quite a variety to chose from. The shipping has been really fast, of course I'm only a couple of hours away from Cincy.

Comment

Working...
                    X