Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSR Porsche 917's!!!!!

Hi Guys,

I just had some NSR Cars come through the door.

Firstly, Set03 Martini Daytona 1971. This set is BEAUTIFUL!!!

We have ALL 3 NSR 917 2-Car Sets. Come in to check them out, they are nothing short of beautiful!!!

Next, we restocked both the Yellow 1979 Sanderman #18 car and the Red Monza 1970 #11 Car.

When it comes to NSR, Race Haven Hobbies has you covered!!!

We also got the New Revell Monogram Mark Donohue Sonoco Lola! Gorgeous!!!

More Parts/Motors/Gears/Tires and Chassis' than you can shake a stick at!!

Come on in to check out the New Goods Anytime!!!

Winter Racing Starts tonight Friday Jan 8, 2010!!! Come one come all for a chance at over $600 worth of prizes!!!!

Thanks,
    Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com
    Last edited by Pro Stock; 01-08-2010, 10:23 AM.

Hey good to see a retailer getting involved with his customer base. Keep it up. Takes 5 minutes to post some info but relationships built from that last longer.

Comment

Website

Great pics of the NSR cars. How much longer before we can view your inventory and prices? It would really help.

Regards,

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

I am working on it. If you ever want any specific info, just email me or PM me. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know. I have a lot of ways to "find" stuff.

Ron
        Race Haven Hobbies
        www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

hi ron next month is my birthday and im ready to buy a nsr car i run a huge 4 lane carrera track with high bank curves and long straights 40 feet is my longest i want a car that cant be beat and the right tires what do you have and how much please pm me here I have paypal my zip is 63084 so you can tell me how bad shipping will hurt lol thanks and get that web site going

Comment

Send me a PM with your Delivery details and we can get something worked out.

Thanks!

Ron
            Race Haven Hobbies
            www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Working...
            X