Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge News - Slot it, NSR Sale! Swap Meet and Enduro!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge News - Slot it, NSR Sale! Swap Meet and Enduro!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to announce that on Saturday March 6, 2010 Race Haven Hobbies in Brampton Ontario will be putting on a HUGE Slot Car Event.

First, we are going to have MANY Great Deals on Many Great Cars. On sale Cars will consist of Slot it's, NSR's, Avant Slot's, Scalextric, and more!!!

When have Slot it or NSR Cars EVER gone on sale in Canada?!?!? Never! This will be the first!!! Come get a Deal on the 2 Best Cars in the Business! Prices will be in store only and will definitely be the best prices Canada has ever seen on these 2 Manufacturers Slot Cars.

We will have many other brands on Sale as well! It is going to be a Huge 1 Day Sale.....1 Day only!

Second, we will be having our Second Slot Car Swap Meet. There will be tables in the back and you can come set up and sell anything and Everything for No Charge!!! Call me or PM me to Reserve a Table. Anyone can come by to browse and buy! No Charge for Entry!!!

Third, we Will have a Afternoon 2 Man Team Enduro Race. Run What ya brung, as long as it is a Plastic Chassis Car and it Clears the Ride Height Rules. It will be $10/team to enter the Race, you will get an hour of tracktime for that fee!!!! Call or PM me to register. If you don't have someone to race with, REGISTER anyways, we can make teams.....you might end up with a Ringer and Win the Race! Come on out and try! Beginners are Welcome!

Any Questions? Ask Away!

This is going to be Big! March 6, 2010. Less Than 3 Weeks Away!!!!! Come on Out!!! You will kick yourself if you miss it.....Trust Me!!!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com
    Last edited by Pro Stock; 02-16-2010, 08:35 PM.

Sounds like a good time Ron. Maybe I can score the NSR I have been dreaming about

Comment

Race time? Two p.m. sharp with tech open at 1:30 would be nice. Could you confirm Ron?

Any 1/32 plastic chassis eh? Tim wants to race the Fit.

Comment

Serge and myself are going to race my Brummell F40

Comment

I will firm up the Store and Swap Meet hours shortly.

Race Time will be decided on Race Day but somewhere between 1-2 sounds about right.

Stay Tuned Folks, This is going to be Big!!!

Ron
          Race Haven Hobbies
          www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Are the race teams random or stacked? Count me in for the swap meet and the race.
            I'm building an F40 but who knows what it will take to compete with Serge and Phil.
            Maybe I'll have to bring out the secret weapon

Comment

Hum NSR Mosler with " Stupid Monkey Fast Motor" well maybe some a bit quicker under the hood.
              Ron are there any rules for Motor's or anything else besides ride height?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Raceway View Post
                Serge and myself are going to race my Brummell F40

That is one big handicap you have there Phil.

Comment

Hum Hum

Bill. Which are you talking about? The F40 or Serge? LOL.

See you Saturday.

Adam

Comment

Ride Height and the Front wheels Must touch the track. Thats it Boys.

Motors are open game as long as they are a 1/32 S-Can or Boxer Style.

Ron
                    Race Haven Hobbies
                    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

What time is the sale? I can't make it til 3pm or so.
                      Ron

Comment

Hi Ron,

The Store Sale is on All Day. The swap meet will run until everybody runs out of stuff to sell.

See ya Saturday,
                        Ron
                        Race Haven Hobbies
                        www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Fun day, thanks to Ron and staff, and thanks Adam for leaving and Achim for believing in me!

Comment

Another great event ! Thanks Ron, sold some stuff and brought home some new treasures

Comment

Thanks Guys, It was a GREAT Day!!!! I had a Ton of Fun.

Thanks to All who Attended!!!!

Expect another one in about a month.

Ron
                              Race Haven Hobbies
                              www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X