Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-Nova Chassis Fixes Back In Stock and Much Much More!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-Nova Chassis Fixes Back In Stock and Much Much More!

Hi Guys,

I have a TON of the Scalextric Chassis Fix Pieces from B-Nova Back In Stock. They will convert any Scalextric Chassis to a Slot it Universal Screw In Guide. They will also Fix a Broken Guide Mount as well on Just about anything.

We Also Got these: (they look Even Better In Person, Yes....it is Possible!) Great Job Francesco!!!!

***BRAND NEW ITEMS***
    Avant Slot Cars are now Available at Race Haven Hobbies. I will admit, I was Skeptical as I have heard mixed reviews about these Cars. I say this WITH NO DOUBT now that I have seen one up close and Personal........THEY ARE AWESOME!!! The Bodies are Beautiful! The Design is Unique and for a Track Like ours they might be Faster than anything else given the Nice Stiff Chassis!!! They are Super Adjustable, Set Screws Everywhere!!! I will post more info about these Cars Over the next Few Weeks......for now, Have a Look at this........

Stay Tuned, We have a TON of New and Hot Items coming in over the next few days.

Can't wait for the Swap Meet Sale!!!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com
    Last edited by Pro Stock; 02-25-2010, 09:50 AM.

Better bring the bank card tomorrow.

Thanks Ron.

I might need a bigger vehicle to take home my purchases tomorrow. I might just need a new home as well when the wife finds out.

Looking forward to getting one of those BRM's

Adam

Comment

I have one with your Name on it Adam. Not even out of the Bubble Wrap to Maximize the "New Slot Car Smell"!

See you soon,
      Ron
      Race Haven Hobbies
      www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Brm Porsche

Ron:

You are right these do look even better in person, even as good as they look in pictures. I am glad I added one to my garage yesterday.

Race Haven Hobbies rocks.

Looking forward to next friday and then the Saturday swap meet and enduro. Can we consider a BRM based enduro one weekend. I am sure A&A would be in. Something to think about.

Thanks again.

Adam

Comment

Working...
        X