Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Friday Nights - Come on Out!!!!

Hi Guys,

For the Next 3 Fridays the Racing is going to be Just a Fun Run. No Championship on the Line. I am doing this for a couple reasons. I have a few people right now that would like to try out racing but do not want to "get in anyones way". This will give them a chance to come out and try racing with nobodys Championship hopes on the line.

The Seasoned Guys can use the next 3 weeks to test with the new rules. The New Rules will be Released this Friday. No Suprises, only what was talked about. The only thing that I did not discuss will be the Ride Height Rule for Super Series. I will set the Official Number this Friday night.

Fun Run Friday Dates

Friday Mar 19, 2010
    Friday Mar 26, 2010
    Friday Apr 2, 2010

For these Dates it will be "Run what ya Brung" for the Second Race!!! Stock Slot it Porsches for the First Race. The Cars have to clear Ride Height Rules and The front tires have to touch the track.

Come one, Come All, Try your hand at Slot Car Racing! Just for Fun Fridays, for the Next 3 Weeks!!!!!

I will post Race Reports tomorrow morning when I get to the shop.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

the only ones to ever get in my way of a win were the ones FASTER than me. see you friday?
    achim

Comment

Slower than you Achim?????

You must be speaking of all of us at Race Haven then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You son Adam

Comment

that may well be but we still have FUN and that is the idea right
        achim

Comment

How about a "fun" NASCAR 1000 race on March 26th! 1000 seconds of racing. (That would be 200 seconds, or 3 minutes 20 seconds, per lane.)

Comment

Seeing as Johnny has so much time. I would like to volunteer him to post race results and reports the NEXT day.

I do not have the lap times so cannot put them on my site and too busy racing to give an unbiased race report.

Comment

LOL! I will Second that.

Race Results the NEXT Day?!?!? I was under the assumption that was impossible.

Stay Tuned, I will post all the Results and the Championship Recap today.

Thanks for your Patience Guys, Pete and I have been organizing the shop this week and building a Dragstrip!

Ron
              Race Haven Hobbies
              www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Ya, but I might but the fastest lap times in order and that would probably confuse you Bill!
                Originally posted by Black3sr View Post
                Seeing as Johnny has so much time. I would like to volunteer him to post race results and reports the NEXT day.

I do not have the lap times so cannot put them on my site and too busy racing to give an unbiased race report.

Comment

Working...
                X