Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSR Corvettes!!! and Much More NSR Stuff.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSR Corvettes!!! and Much More NSR Stuff.

Hi Guys,

I just got the New NSR Limited Edition Red and Blue Corvette C6R Test Cars!!! I have to say they might be the BEST SLOT CAR I have EVER SEEN!!!!

The Pictures just do not do them Justice! Come have a look, you will not be disappointed!

I also have the New Team Gunston Orange Porsche 917 which might be the Nicest 917 from NSR so Far!!!

I now have ALL of the NSR GT40's in Stock, Including a Single Black #2 from the 2 Car Set.

I got all of the Lightweight NSR Racing Mosler kits.....these things look fast!

Lots of NSR Parts and Motors including the 22K Porsche legal motor. As well a Bunch of Hard chassis for all the cars, and some lightweight interiors for all the Cars as well. All the Go Fast Stuff!!

All Prices are USD Retail. I am finally buying US Dollars at 1:1.

Open all weekend, come get some!

Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Quick question. Any plans to update your site so that I can buy directly from your website?

I appreciate that you update here but it would be nice to see what else you have in stock. I haven't bought from you because of this.

Comment

Hi Porsche Racer,

I can completely understand your point. I have been promising a website for quite some time now and to do it again will seem "empty"....however.....I am hoping to get it done this summer.

For now, if you want to shoot me an email with anything you are after, I would be more than happy to do a mail order for you.

I have just about anything Slot Car Performance related in stock. Really......try me. What ya after, name a Car, any car.

Hope to hear from ya,
      Ron
      Race Haven Hobbies
      www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

I'll be completely honest here. I won't order from your store or any store for that matter unless I can go online and browse a website. I like to be able to purchase at my leisure at any time of day without having to wait for an e-mail reply or for the store to be open.

Sorry...

Comment

Fair Enough. Stay tuned, I just might get er done this Summer.

Ron
          Race Haven Hobbies
          www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Porsche Racer View Post
            I'll be completely honest here. I won't order from your store or any store for that matter unless I can go online and browse a website. I like to be able to purchase at my leisure at any time of day without having to wait for an e-mail reply or for the store to be open.

Sorry...
            I will browse for you when I am at RHH this evening. Ron and Pete have a ton of stuff and lots of advice.

Comment

A good, informative, ordering website ala Pendle or getslotted would only probably increase business by a rather large percentage. Unfortunately no one in Canada has a good site. You could be the first. I think Getslotted is the model of a good site, much better than Pmotor for instance. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Stock View Post

I have just about anything Slot Car Performance related in stock. Really......try me. What ya after, name a Car, any car.
                Race Haven Hobbies
                www.racehavenhobbies.com

I want that 1\32 batman car Carrera made 6-7 years back just for Germany, and I don't want to pay 200 bucks for it you asked for a challenge

Comment

LOL.......you got me.

Ron
                  Race Haven Hobbies
                  www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Stock View Post
                    Hi Porsche Racer,

I can completely understand your point. I have been promising a website for quite some time now and to do it again will seem "empty"....however.....I am hoping to get it done this summer.

For now, if you want to shoot me an email with anything you are after, I would be more than happy to do a mail order for you.

Hope to hear from ya,
                    Ron
                    Race Haven Hobbies
                    www.racehavenhobbies.com
                    I thought I'd take a shot and enquire about some Carrera stuff I wanted to buy today.

You don't carry Carrera at all...

Comment

I do not.

However, I did give you a Store in the Toronto Area that probably has those parts in stock.

Hope I helped,
                      Ron
                      Race Haven Hobbies
                      www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

What about scalextric? I'm looking for 3-4 packs of the guardrails #C8212 shipped to Ottawa,
                        K1B-5B7. Let me know.
                        Chris

Comment

Check your email Chris.

Thanks!

Ron
                          Race Haven Hobbies
                          www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Ron.
                            Emailed you about slot.it guides if you could supply me with some Ninco as well, the regular and the Pro and let me know the cost I would appreciate it. BTW my new bank just sent me my new credit card so I'll let you break it in!!!

Comment

lol, sounds good Chris. One Problem, I do not stock any Ninco Parts. I do have all the Slot it Guides though.

Let me know If I can help.

Ron
                              Race Haven Hobbies
                              www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X