1/24 Scale MADNESS!!! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/24 Scale MADNESS!!! Pic Heavy!

Firstly, a Pile of BRM 917 Porsches! Come get one, they won't last long!

Next, The BRM Gold Series Mclaren!!!

and they are foam tires on the rear......rubber on the front.

I will be doing a Full Review of this Premium Slot Car Soon........stay tuned!

Now onto a Few of the 1/24 Scale GT Collection.........

and lastly the car that is currently on my workbench...........

Enjoy!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Is that a doslot chassis I spy in the last photo? If so, how does it compare to the scaleauto chassis and the BRM aluminum chassis? I have been thinking about buying one.

Comment

Good eye Crusher!

It is and I can honestly answer "I don't know", I have yet to run it.

Fit and finish is second to none. Nick's stuff is really really nice!

Grab one, you will not be disappointed.

Ron
      Race Haven Hobbies
      www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

I'm working on a scaleauto bmw z4 right now. That doslot is in my list of chassis to use in a pro class I want to start sometime soon. What motor are you thinking about using in it?

Wait a minute! I just noticed those wheels on the doslot!! Who makes them?
        Last edited by Crusher937; 04-18-2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

They are Scaleauto wheels. The inserts are from the White (paint it yourself) Limited Edition BRM Mclaren body, it came with a fully finished interior and these wheel inserts as you see them. As far as I understand the white body kits are sold out.

If you buy a finished body set from BRM you get the wheel inserts in the box as well. A little pricey at $180 but if you do the math is is not actually that bad. 2-3 cans of paint and a decent decal sheet and you are already at almost $50. Add to that the fact that the paintjob on the Mclaren is perfect and most people lack the painting skills to paint perfectly, and the BRM Body starts to look like not that bad of a deal. It would mount very easily on a Scaleauto as well.

I got a white body kit by accident and decided to keep it. I am going to do it up as a white road car and use it for display on my Gold Series BRM Mclaren.

Ron
          Race Haven Hobbies
          www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Working...
          X