No announcement yet.

The 1/24 Scale RHH F40LM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhh......now I understand. Took me a second there.

That is exactly how Ferrari did it. It was only ever embossed in the body on the right ride.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

All done! Well, are they ever really done??........far from perfect but I am very happy with it. The Do-Slot Chassis runs AMAZING!!!

It was a Fun build! I am onto the 1/24 Scale RHH Rauh Welt Porsche 964 Next.......

Ron
      Race Haven Hobbies
      www.racehavenhobbies.com
      Last edited by Pro Stock; 01-03-2014, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Do you have a picture of the chassis on the f40? I have been trying to get a doslot gt chassis but the North American dealer is sold out.

Comment

Here ya go Crusher.....

I know the NA Distributor quite well, prices went up since he ordered last and he is reluctant to bring in more. Just order them direct from Doslot. They have a website with a store. Expect it to be a little more expensive than the prices listed by the NA distributor. Worth the $$ in my opinion. It drives soooooo nice.

Ron
          Race Haven Hobbies
          www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Looks hot. I am a committed racer of this style chassis as I have 9 scaleauto's now and looking at 3 more. So this chassis and the NDW chassis have been on my radar. I'll give it a try at the do-slot website.

Comment

I have my eye on the NDW Chassis too. Very Trick! I think the Stock Scaleauto Class and the Pro Class racing is just the best thing to happen to slot cars since Scalextric!

Ron
              Race Haven Hobbies
              www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Working...
              X