• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Stock
    started a topic Slot Outlaws - The List

Slot Outlaws - The List

Hi Guys,

Here it is. I believe that my crew of Slot Racers are the Fastest Racers in the Nation. So what we have come up with is definitely not new, but adapted for our purposes.

The Competition

A 1 Lap race from the starting line back to the starting line. Racers run on Green or Red with lane choice decided by a coin flip.

Winner advances up the list - It's that simple.

If you lose you can not call out the racer ahead of you until the following week/weekend.

If you Win you can keep calling out the next person on the list until you get to the top or lose.

You must Choose your car. It must be the car you race. You can modify/change the car all you want, but it must be that car you are competing with. If you want to change cars you have to pull yourself off the list and start from the bottom.

Glen is the Gatekeeper, you must beat him to have a shot at the 10 spot. The "Farmtruck" is Glens Scalextric Camaro for 32nd scale and Glens Scaleauto Jaguar for 24th Scale.

There will be no computer screen for these races, no lap times. First one to the finish line wins.

On the Day of competition, testing your Outlaw car is fine. After racing begins no testing is permitted.

All Call outs happen here with all call outs in the current week being settled the following weekend.

You must call out by no later than Friday night (24th Scale) or Wed Night (32nd scale) for the weekend. i.e. all competitors are given at least 24 hours notice.

If you can not make the call out your competitor is automatically given the spot. You may call out on the day of the race as long as you keep winning. The first loss means you are done for the day, unless someone below calls you out, you must race in that case. Should you Win that race you may call out the racer ahead of you.

Short form - You can only call out "off a Win"

If your car breaks and you get called out from the racer below, you have 10 minutes to get it fixed. After that your competitor is given the spot

HUGE bragging rights are at stake, and the number one spot on the list will be know as "King of the Slots 32nd Scale" and "King of the Slots 24th Scale". Should someone claim both Top Spots they will be known as "The Undisputed King of the Slots".

Build em up boys, the Rules are Open Modified Rules for 1/32nd scale and Enduro Class Rules for 1/24th Scale.

This is going to be a Slot Car Competition that anyone can be a part of. If you want to show up on Race Night/Day and take a run at the list, let me know and I will make sure Glen and the Gang are here. Even if you have NEVER been in the store. If you think you and your machine are good enough to claim a spot on the list........come and and see.

Welcome to the 905, Home of the Fastest Slot Car Racers in the Nation.

The Official List

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com
    Last edited by Pro Stock; 11-14-2016, 02:46 PM.

• Pro Stock
    replied
    32nd Scale season is still not open Dave, but I like your enthusiasm.

and you're right! Where all my callouts at?

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• dmn17
    replied
    Scale Outlaws the lists

1/24 list

Calling you out Steve #2 spot

1/32 list

Calling you out Steve #1 spot

Dave

Where's all the call outs

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Nov 13, 2016 - 24th Scale

Hi Guys,

Fun day of Outlaw racing! We ran 5 races, here is how they went down in running order.

Dave vs Ronnie - Ronnie Win

Charles vs Steve - Steve Win

John B vs Dan - John B Win

Steve vs Dave - Steve Win

Steve vs Ronnie - Ronnie Win

Steve moved up to second and John B got himself out of the basement. This is just too much fun!!! I think I like spectating more than racing....... It's so intense!

I will try to get the race results up tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone that came out.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    You got it Dave!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• dmn17
    replied
    1/24 list

Ron I'm calling you out
    We will get the list started
    Sunday

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Nov 6, 2016 - 24th Scale

Hi Guys,

It was a great afternoon of racing. We ran 5 Outlaw races......here are the results.

Dave vs Ronnie - Dave Win

Charles vs Steve - Steve Win

Ravi vs Giancarlo - Ravi Win - DQ - Raced wrong car

Steve vs Ronnie - Ronnie Win

Ronnie vs Dave - Ronnie Win

Right away I would like to apologize to Giancarlo. I did not catch the fact Ravi raced the wrong car and I should have before the race even went down.....the race should not have happened.

On the way home I realized that it literally made no difference as you could not have raced Bill D as you needed to call him out on the board so he knew he had to be there as we discussed.

Again, my sincerest apologies GC.

The board remains unchanged. Until next weekend of course.

Thanks to everyone that came out. I will try to post the race results from the sprint program this week.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• dmn17
    replied
    1/24 list

I'm calling you out Ron

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Game On! We had 80% of the 24th scale list racers in the house Sunday so I am Officially starting the 24th Scale Outlaws Season.

Let the 1/24th Scale games begin!

If everyone comes out Friday night for 32nd scale racing and we have 70% or more of the list in the house we can begin 32nd scale Outlaw racing the week after.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    1/32nd Scale - Calling you out Glen.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• dmn17
    replied
    The lists

1/32 calling you out Steve

1/24 calling you out Ron

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Sunday April 3, 2016 - 24th Scale Race Results

Hi Guys,

It was a quiet afternoon of racing. With only 6 guys out it was going to be a quick Outlaw Afternoon.

Here are the 4 races we ran.........

Bill D vs Giancarlo - Bill D Forfit

Dave vs Steve - Dave Forfit

Dave vs Ronnie - Ronnie Win

Bill vs Charles - Charles Win

That's it..........all done racing for another week. See you all next Friday night.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Friday April 1, 2016 1/32nd Scale Race Night

Hi Guys,

We had a packed house last night!!! In between the class racing we ran 11 Outlaw races last night. Here are the results.........We do have a New King!!! Steve has claimed the title for 32nd scale

Giancarlo was the first to pull himself off the list and enter a new car. Probably best as his Stock Scalextric class car was only ever going to be limited in a List dominated by Slot it's.

Steve vs Glen - Steve Forfit

Sal vs Mike H - Sal Win

Bill D vs Gabriel - Bill D Win

Steve vs Dave - Steve Win

Sal vs Gabriel - Gabriel Win

Bill vs Giancarlo - Bill D Win

Gabriel vs GC - Gabriel Win

Bill D vs Ronnie - Bill D Win

Gabriel vs Ronnie - Ronnie Win

Ronnie vs Bill D - Ronnie Win

Giancarlo vs Farmtruck - Giancarlo Win

Good Fun Guys! Man are these races ever exciting to watch! I will try to get the Race Results up from last night today........lots of Radical work to do.

Thanks to everyone that made the trek last night, the Mod race had 13 entrants including our newest racer Logan and his little sister Veronica. Both of them seemed to have a lot of fun.

Anyone and everyone are welcome to race here!! Come out and bring a slot car!!!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• AUTOSLOT
    replied
    Sal calling out Mike for 1/32 Outlaw race for April 1,2016.

Leave a comment:

• Diceman57
    replied
    1/24 Scale

I am calling out Giancarlo for 5th place, Sunday April 3rd. Bring it on baby.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X