Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!

Hi Guys,

After a much needed summer break I am finally kicking around the store again. We will not fully re-open till Friday Sept 30, 2016 but I will be in and out of the store on the weekends. If you want to get in to get some early season supplies then let me know.

I do have a Slot it Order on the way (with all the new cars including the DTM Alfa) and I am gearing up to do a 1/24th scale order as well. If any of you need anything let me know.

There are a bunch of exciting new products from Scaleauto including the new GT3 chassis. Think DoSlot from Scaleauto!

Much more news soon and I can't wait to get back at it this season. This is role call for all my guys. Chime in here if you survived the summer.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

I survived, but my Smart Car is still hurting... bought a bunch of cars before it broke and then went East and helped in getting a Panoz to race at Mosport next year.

So YES I'M in NEED of some racing!!!!!

Tim

Comment

I know I haven't been around much the last 2 years, I was wondering what was going on. I wouldn't mind dragging the kiddo out one Saturday afternoon to mess around. Hope to be there more this year.

Comment

Wish I was near where you are, but can't wait to see what you'll be building next. Wondering how the slammed VW Bus is coming along.

Comment

I missed you man!!! lol What can we expect from you coming up?

Comment

Hello everyone........

Nash, for sure man.......drag the kids out anytime when we are back and fully open.

As far as building, I have 5 projects currently on the go.......maybe 6. First on the hit list is indeed the VW. I have every intention of getting the first Cargo Nationals in the books this season.

Then I have the 2 RWB Porsches to finish (Apple and GL). Then onto my LB 458 and finally my Porsche 908/3................

Somewhere in between I need to wire the Jordan, final mount the body, and make a set of racing tires for it so we can see it run around............yes I will put up a video of that joyous moment.

Lots coming this winter as the 1:1 program is coming to an end soon.

Stay tuned to my "On my workbench" thread...........

Ron
            Race Haven Hobbies
            www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Looking forward to your projects and also review of GT3 1/24 chassis. ~Ron

Comment

Working...
              X