Status of Race Wear in Glen Burnie, Md.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayberryman
    started a topic Status of Race Wear in Glen Burnie, Md.

Status of Race Wear in Glen Burnie, Md.

I have attempted to call Race Wear om Glen Burnie, Md. today and information no longer has a phone number for that business. I had heard somewhere that they might be going out of business. I was interested in a magnet marshal that they have or had. Does anybody have contact information for Ricky or anybody associated with the business?

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    Thanks for the update, looks like we'll have to just hope for the best. It's sad to see another slot car centre no longer managing to remain viable.

Leave a comment:

• Mayberryman
    replied
    Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
    Hey, I just noticed this new information!

So, don't give up folks! Looks like they're still with us.

Sir, I finally got Ricky on the phone a couple of days ago and he stated that they had closed the shop and were out of the mall. At this time Race Wear is out of business, perhaps they will reopen in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Mike-
    replied
    Ha...too bad I'm retired, and have no plans to go back to Baltimore for any reason..!
    Like I said, nice people, hope they do well.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    Hey, I just noticed this new information!

So, don't give up folks! Looks like they're still with us.

Leave a comment:

• Mike-
    replied
    Too bad. A friendly place, but no customers.
    I was working the Linthicum/BWI area most of 2017 (live in SoCal). I stopped by the Race Wear shop a few times on my working weekends. Just the dad, sometimes the mom, sometimes with the family kids, no customers, no racing going on.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    Have you checked out this Thread?

It hasn't updated in a while, but it's the most relevant info I can find here on SCI.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X