Modern GT races at Racewear March 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lap counter

There is a place to change the number of lanes used. It is lanes 1-6 and should always be put back to that after the race. The time should be set to the heat time not total race time.

Comment

Hi Rick G ,
      That time frame sounds fine. Hope you got an updated manual. The one I got is an older version and it says on the cover it is outdated. I did find post that showed how to do heats. I'm going to try it tomorrow.

Comment

I will be traveling tomorrow so call me when you get to the track and I will try and walk you thru it.

Comment

Rick and Rick G,
          I figured out the pclapcounter system we should be good to go tomorrow. ~Ron

Comment

We had 15 racers today for the Racewear GT races. Thanks to the CRL club for their support and Rick G from IHSR for making it a fun day.~Ron

Comment

It was a great day at Racewear. The track was tough as usual but we found it easy to cut up and rag on each other. Thanks to all the CRL guys and let me know when we can do it again.

Comment

March race

I am glad you guys had a great time. I had intentions on being there but it was about 10 when I finished in Mt. Airy NC and being a 6+ hour trip, I would not have got there until 4 or 5 and had to be back here by 8 in the morning. I hope you guys understand my opting out today. I would like to see if we can make this a monthly event.

I hope to see you at the next one.

Please post pictures and results.

A special thanks to Ron Keech for handling this today.

Thank you for your support,
                Ricky and the Race-Wear staff
                Last edited by race-wear; 03-18-2017, 08:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                X