Large Slot Car Collection For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Slot Car Collection For Sale

A Large Collection Of HO & Some 1/32nd Scale Slot Cars and some HO Scale Race Sets. HO Cars Include Thunderjets, AF/x, Amrac, Atlas, Cox, Johnny Lightning, Lifelike, Playcraft, Tyco, Etc. 1/32nd Consists Of Mostly Fly Cars. All 1/32nd Are New In Their Original Boxes. After selling the majority of my Thunderjet collection a little over a year ago, I've decided to sell off the remainder of my collection. This is not a fire sale of any sort. Just a long thought over decision to part with these cars and to let others enjoy some of these wonderful cars that have brought mme much enjoyment. There are some pretty desirable cars in this collection that will include AF/x Sugar Daddy Datsun, AF/x Red BMW 320i, AF/x Ford Matador, AF/x Bata & Watson, AF/x Clear Glass Ferrari T312, AF/x BMW Polifac, AF/x Alitalia Capri In Japanese Box, Atlas Corvettes, A really sharp looking Red/White Playcraft '58 Impala, Cox Porsche 911's & Datsun 240Z's, Tyco "S" Corvettes, Aurora T-Jet Ford Mustang White/Red Striped 2+2 Fastback, and so many other sought after cars that I've accumulated over the past 15+ years. I may include my MIB AF/x Black Monza but not 100% certain I'll part with this car as it's my 2nd most liked car. There may be 5 total fillers out of well over 500 cars.

This collection is for pick up only due to logistical reasons and will not be shipped. I will not part this collection out unless I don't sell it within the next several months. At which point I may list it on eBay or I may just have a change of heart and keep the collection rather than part it out. I'm not looking for any type of trades. Numerous photos are available and I will provide specific photos for those interested. This collection is available for sale locally as well as listed through other sources so it may be pulled at any time. I will entertain and highly encourage a coordinated physical inspection of this large of a collection. Please ask specific questions and specific photo requests.

I've attended many slot car shows over the past 20+ years including St. Louis, MO., Long Island, NY as well Slotmania in Germany where I've acquired a lot of my cars. I've also purchased cars from many estate sales, auctions & toy shows throughout the east coast and central US areas. I've also been a buyer and seller for many years on eBay where I bought some nice cars as well as sold to include an extremely rare Aurora Thunderjet Light Blue/Black Pontiac Firebird several years ago.(I have a detailed photos of this particular car if anyone would like me to send a copy). My name is Wes Prichard for those of you that have I been Blessed to meet at one of the above fine events.

My number is (615)582-9771 if you'd like to contact me regarding the collection. Texts only please due to my work/sleep schedule. Thanks.
    Last edited by Crimsonred04GT; 04-22-2018, 04:27 PM.

Just wondering if this sold, or if it parted out...?

Comment

He hasn't been on the site since this post. You should probably text him if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
      X