Trade Fly GT40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Fly GT40

Iwould like to trade a MINT FLY RED #20 Red Tergal Ford GT40 for a Yellow #22 Dewalt Porsche. see pic

Fly GT40

Is it just me,or is there something terrible wrong with this cars looks,brand or something that makes undesireable by anyone? I thought it was one of the better cars that I owned.

Comment

I have a green/blue Scaley 911, if that would do?

Comment

gt 40 trade

Any chance of a picture of it?

What kind of condition?

thanx,merl.

Comment

Mustang

Hey Merl,
          Did you get that mustang OK? Was it what you thought it was?

Take Care,
          Brian

Comment

mustang

yea it looked great,thanks.hope the stockcar was the same.merl

Comment

Hi Merl, here is the 911, it is in very good condition, very few laps, all w/o magnet, but the magnet is included. The tires have been trued and the car lubed. I have the box and the lights work, althought one comes on later than the other, but both are full bright at full throttle. The wheels have been detailed, they were all chrome.

Comment

GT40 trade

Like the Porsche.Just what I wanted.Hope you like the GT as much,I think you will.I will ship the GT40 to as soon as I get home.

Also need your address,thanks merl.

Comment

GT40 traded

thanks,merl

Comment

gt40 trade

car traded

Comment

GT40 gone

Ford Traded

Comment

Gt Traded

traded GT for what I wanted.thanx,merl

Comment

Ford Gt Ford Trade

Peten95. I traded the GT40 for the yellow #99porsche as I had been working out a deal with him.That was the I really wanted.Your car is very nice looking.If I have something you are intrestrd in I would be interested in trading for it.I don'think I have pics of all my cars.I will send you what I have,and go through the rest if you don't find anything your interested.As far as I know I had no trde with you .I was surprised when your car arrived at my residense.You asked me about trading your blue and green porsche for my car.I wrote you back and asked to see a picture of it.The next thing I know your car arrived at my house.I'm not trying to cheat you in any way,it's just that we had no trade if you read the posts.I have some pictures of some of my other cars that you might be interested in.I will send them.If you are not interested then you can send me your address and enough money to ship your car back to you and I will do so.Her are some pictures.thanks,merl.......aka......snarf

Comment

Working...
                          X