1/43 Porsches and others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/43 Porsches and others

I have some 1/43 scale Porsches for sale,Blue with white trim,Black and red with white trim.#24 gordon car.Indy style,orange black spoiler and nose piece.Very good looking viper,bright red,white stripes.not in production as of about last year or so.Yellow mustang,no plastic headlight piece but car looks good,don't really notice lights not being there.All have nice chrome wheels with the wide tires in the rear.We ran them between 9 to 12 volts with $1.79 radio shack neo dot magnets.Just a cheap class we made.Very fast and stay on track well.Will put up against the GO car any time.Already have actually,no contest.Also do have one 1/32 blue liberty mustang with the stars and stripes or eagles head can't recall at the moment and sharp chrome wheels. doesn't look as if it's even been on a track.Would like to sell all the 1/43's in one group. can get you pictures if interested.Make me an offer.thank you,snarf

nice Mustang

Ah come on guys.Surely someone is interested in these 1/43's? They look great,run great and I'm open for offers or trade for something I can sell for a little money.Got to get thru this flooded house crap,otherwise I wouuldn't be selling any of my stuff. my stuff my stuff........LOL The 1/32 mustang I have is nothing but NEW without a box,very sharp.Dark blue,chrome mag wheels,Liberty Eagle Head or something to to do with red,white and blue trim on it. thanx a bunch...............snarf.

Last edited by Snarf; 04-15-2007, 06:17 AM. Reason: add description

Comment

Got pics?

Comment

1/43

I'm going to get some up,quick as I can.

Comment

Sounds good... thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by Snarf View Post
            I'm going to get some up,quick as I can.
            Got them pics yet?

Comment

pics

I'm trying.Wifes been preety sick from a stem sell transplant she had.Actually she has a blood infection from the sewage that flooded our apt.She doesn't have an immune system right now.
              I think I can get er done tomorrow.thanks,merl

Comment

pics

Heading for ST. Louis,"BARNES HOSPITAL"' this morning early.Things are not going very well.Will get em when I get the chance.thanx merl.

Comment

pics

just got in from ST, LOUIS,,,,,tired can't describe the way I feel. nothing like 10 hours in a hospital waiting for doctors. I'm going to try to get the pics tomorrow,the red viper should look good in pic.nice looking little car .Porsches look good also.I better shut up,you guys are gonna kill me if I don't have pics by tomorrow huh lol........mer;

Comment

pics

I give up.I afraid I'm in a situation right now that there is not enough hours in the day, to do what I must get done let alone a hobby at this time.When I do,I hope, I'll try this again.I apoligize for wasting anyone's time.When I get the pics,I'll try again.thanx, merl

Comment

porsches

I'm afraid I need to shut this down for now.I can't seem to find enough hours in the day to get done what I must get done,let alone have a hobby right now.I apoligize for wasting anyone's time.I have some real prioritys that came up.The cars are not going anywhere so when I get caught up,I hope,I will try again with pics.

Thanx and sorry,merl

Comment

Working...
                      X