3 Lionel 16 Pod Stadium Lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Lionel 16 Pod Stadium Lights

I have 3 Lionel 16 light pod Stadium Lights up for swap.

here's a pic of the lights in attachments. oh.....i also throw in some old style SCX track if there's a need for it. i have way too much of that stuff <hehe>
    Last edited by jasinskiracing; 02-23-2006, 09:26 AM. Reason: added pic

What are you looking for?
    Jerry

Comment

oh just about anything car wise aside except formula 1 and indy. depending on the cars i can do 1 car each or 2 cars for all three. the cars don't have to be mint condition either.

Comment

As Alex Trebek says "could you be more specific"
        Might be able to work something out, just need to know what you might want.
        Jerry

Comment

well....i like all the monogram stuff such as the mustangs, vettes, marchs, the scaley stockcars, mustangs, camaros, gt40s, SlotIT, Fly, Carrera. i'm not that keen on SCX or Ninco.

anything race ready (numbers, stripes, sponsors etc.) like GT, LMP, NASCAR, Trans AM, LeMans, Super Truck and not any road cars (the regular consumer porsches, mustangs, saleens etc.) or F1 or Indy.

my big desire would really be a couple Super Trucks but, if not that's ok. Modern era and vintage era stuff is fine. LMP would be my last choice outta all of 'em. well.....though i believe the monogram march 83 is LMP.

btw...the lights are in good working order.....the one is still in the original box and the other 2 are boxless. the boxless ones were just hooked up for about a 1/2 hour for scenery testing. they're cool but, at the price they fetch off the shelf i need as much light for my oval as possible at the least cost and hook up.

oh.....i also throw in some old style SCX track if there's a need for it. i have way too much of that stuff <hehe>
          Last edited by jasinskiracing; 02-23-2006, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I knew I could drag it out of you

I think I have just the ticket, let me look tonight and I'll get back with you.
            Jerry

Comment

coolness.

Comment

I sent you an email.

jerry

Comment

just replied.

Comment

I didn't get anything, did you use the email address I sent you or just reply.?

Jerry

Comment

<lol> i used the email addy ya sent me.

mine is [email protected]

Comment

the lights have been contracted to jerry56.

Comment

What kind of SCX track do you have? If you didn't already give it away. Thanks
                          Last edited by legionofone; 03-03-2006, 06:52 PM.

Comment

i'll make a list for ya legion. i have an ample amount of R1s, R2s, 1/4 straights, 1/2 straights and some standard straights. this is all old style SCX track.

Comment

jasinskiracing
                              I shippped the car and truck out this morning priority mail.
                              Thanks, Jerry

Comment

Working...
                              X