For Swap: Parma 1/24 and controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Swap: Parma 1/24 and controller

I have an old but in good shape Parma 1/24 slot car with polycarbonate body.

Sorry for poor quality of pictures.

<links removed>

Parma controller, 2.5 Ohm, hardly used, very clean.

<link removed>

Looking for (listed in prefered order) Ninco track - outer curves, inner curves, straights.

Pete
    Last edited by LegoPete; 03-06-2006, 02:57 PM. Reason: Swap completed

Parma Controller

I may have an interest in the parma controller. I don't have any Ninco track though. Could I interest you in something else? Models, resin bodies, chassis, motors etc... Build items basically.

Comment

I have some Ninco corners I don't want. I used the straights out of the expansion kit and that is all. Let me dig them out, they are brand new.
      Thank You
      Brent
      Visit my web site for your track timing options.

Comment

Inner and Standard 45 degree Ninco curves to trade

I've got a number of inner and standard 45 degree curves available for trade. They've been sitting since building my wood track and selling most of the original Ninco items. How many of each would you want?

Dan in Winnipeg

Comment

What Ninco track doesn't get traded I might be interested in. Only after he gets his deal or doesn't want what you offer him. Let me know.
          Last edited by legionofone; 03-03-2006, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Hey guys,
            Sorry I didn't get back in here sooner. There were no replies and then four of you in two days!

Bethencorp & MrBugs, I really have my sights set on Ninco non-standard corner pieces.

So, VTECFOUR (Dan), how about 6 inner curves for the car and controller?

Pete

Comment

Ninco inner curves tfor Parma items

Hi Pete,

That works for me. To double check, the inner curves I've got are the 48.3 cm, 45 degree ones, the inner most Ninco curves you can get. If so, I'll PM you my mailing address and you can do the same.

Thanks.

Dan in Winnipeg

Comment

Dan,
                Yup. Those are the ones. PM with address will be sent.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                X