X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Shop Now Open!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys!!!

I talked with Alan into establishing this forum and both of us are in agreeance and have a direction as to what direction we want this forum to go in.

This forum is for listing parts that all of us would like to part with do to no longer being needed by ourselves or for posting parts wants or needs that you are looking for that others maybe able to help you out with.

There is no selling, just trading or giving away to a good home things we no longer need based off each others generousity......

Lets keep this forum to only swapping of car parts (bodies,motors gears,wheels, etc.) you get the idea,accessories, model kit bodies,track pieces and cars for parts, that are no longer in running condition to be used as parts.

All slot car scales are welcome to participate.... HO,1/43,1/32,1/24 etc....

All other cars to be traded or sold(new or used) should go in the buy /sell /trade forum of this site if they are of running condition.....

Also please post your listings here with what it is you have for swap or what it is wanted you are looking for. No links to other sites please......

Please lets try to be considerate of others and not be greedy when people offer up things free to a good home.........

I will start this posting off with a list of things I no longer need or have a want for that hopefully can help someone out.

I will take an inventory this evening and then get the ball rolling.....

If anyone would like to start posting here with wants or things for trade,

Please do so........

Thanks again to everyone who commented to my postings and helped get this forum rolling and off the ground!!!!

Take care!

Wayne
    Last edited by BRP32; 02-28-2006, 10:06 AM.
Working...
X