Mid 80's Parma and Womp Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid 80's Parma and Womp Stuff

I have 2 mid-1980's Parma Turbo Controllers, including the original boxes (1 clear/1 yellow). The boxes, which are the boxes they came in, are marked as 2 OHM controllers. I do not know if they work, but nothing is broken. Some light corrosion is evident.

I also have two raced Womp chassis from the same era. They are pretty much situated as they were last raced. Surface corrosion is the only damage and could be cleaned up with a little effort.

There are three vacuformed driver figures. One is painted in the BMW colors. The other two are unpainted black.

I have several clear vacuformed (we called 'em lexan ) bodies from the same era. There are three that have been partially painted that are in good shape other than the paint... See photos. One is a yellow Beetle that is finished and in very good condition. There is a 956/962 with a started Gulf paint job. There is a Jaguar with a partial Castrol paint job.

Clear, unpainted bodies: All in reasonably good shape with some minor creases unless noted different—they have lived in a box for 20 years...
    • Jaguar XJ9 body (Castrol or Silk Cuts style)
    • Porsche 956/962 body
    • Porsche 935 — pretty rough compared to the others.
    • Mazda RX7
    • Pontiac Fiero
    I am looking for Slot.it, Fly, or Scalextric 1/32nd endurance, DTM, or V-8 Supercar racers in decent running condition. If you don't have that, just let me know whatcha got!

Bug & Drivers

Hi,
    I am intrested in the Bug Body (my daughter is a VW Freak) & the drivers. I don't have any 1:32 stuff to trade but I do have:

1:43
    Disney Tomorrowland Race Track

2 Formula Racers

Models
    Lambo Jota Model

Late Model Mustang

I also have a buch of HO stuff LL & Tyco Bodies & LL Track. Please let me know if there is anything that I have that you would like to trade for.
    Thanks,
    Greg

Comment

PM Sent

Hi John,
      Just sent you a PM.
      Greg

Comment

Your Items

John Go
        New in case never opened. Will trade for your Items
        listed. CG

Comment

Originally posted by eeprof
          Hi John,
          Just sent you a PM.
          Greg
          Never got it.

Comment

Controllers Are Reserved

All that is left is the Womp stuff and bodies — minus the yellow beetle.

Any takers on the rest?

Comment

PM Sent

Hi John,
              Hopefully you got the PM I sent this morning?
              Greg

Comment

Working...
              X