1/32 Porsche and Ferrari for swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/32 Porsche and Ferrari for swap

NO LONGER AVAILABLE....SUCCESSFULLY SWAPPED....THANKS FOR LOOKING!

I have two Policar 1/32 slot cars available for swap.

The black Porsche runs fine, the red Ferrari runs, but the pinion gear is loose on the motor shaft, so it does not move along the track. I believe replacement of the pinion gear is all that is necessary to correct the problem.

These cars were both bought recently and have very little usage.

I'd consider any 1/32 offer for swap. I am intersted most in stock cars and vintage racing cars. Also would consider scenery items.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by john56h; 03-06-2006, 08:47 AM. Reason: swap successful

John56h, how about the Scalex pit building? I have one with the box. Are you a magnet racer? I have a clump of 8 magnets of varying sizes.

DK

Comment

Trade

Hey John,

I'll take 'em both. I have another running chassis with aluminum wheels and Russkit 16D. It has a Lexan McLaren body mounted and runs great. It is also a Revell, the adjustable "ladder" type chassis. I can also include some nice aluminum grub screw wheels that fit almost every 1/32 axle. I can also throw in one of those green end bell motors from SCW. For scenary I have a fiber board 2 car garage that I purchased off of HRW a couple of years ago. It's white and is a nice sturdy unit that would make a nice accessory on your layout. It is presently finished in white but can easily be painted. It is 1/32 scale.

Let me know if your interested and if so, you can send these with the other stuff we traded for.

Regards,

Paul
      Last edited by Quickcars; 03-06-2006, 06:15 AM. Reason: change

Comment

Paul,

I'll accept you're propsed swap and include the two Policars in the package. Thanks.
        John

Comment

Working...
        X