Scaley tan borders/trade/sell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaley tan borders/trade/sell

Anybody need any of these? I haven't sorted them all out yet or counted them but they are mostly for the R2 turns and some 1/2 straights, maybe a few others like the lead in lead out borders. I switched just about all of my borders to the black type and I no longer need these. They are used of course but in good to very good condition. Thought I might generate a little interest in them. PM me if interested I would rather trade than sell them, I can use just about any scratchbuilding stuff, Etc. ****all traded****
    Last edited by Junior8; 05-21-2006, 01:02 PM. Reason: all traded

Hey Jr.

How many boarders do you have? What type of things are you looking for?
    Greg

Comment

Scaley Tan borders

I'll make a list tonight and pm you. I can use just about anything as far as scratchbuilding stuff, wheels, tires (natural rubber), gears etc, throw something out there!

Comment

Scaley Tan borders

OK, here is what I have. I actually thought that I had more, they have been sitting in a closet for quite awhile. They are clean except for the red and white rumble strips, these have a little red smear on them from cleaning my track with windex. I have 7 pcs of the R2 turn borders Pt# C8228 45 degree and 8 pcs pf the half straight borders Pt# C8223. I also have one of the sport lap counters/timers that I moved the wires on to keep them away from the guides. It was actually much worse before I did this. It works OK at best but will miss a lap now and then. Maybe someone could use it. All of the borders have the guard rails of course and I have some extra. Not much dollar value for all of the above but I'll sell or trade if interested.

Comment

Working...
        X