Wanting to trade for a routed track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to trade for a routed track

I got some rare and not so rare Scalextri analog tracks and cars to trade for a wooden routed track. I've got the Owens corning ware corvette set , American Challenge set ( Penske vs Moore 69 Trans-Am) brand new, Nascar Jimmy Johnson vs Jeff Gordon set- like new, 2nd Penske and Moore T/A but 1970 Boss 302 - like new, and a smaller 69 T/A set too. Plus about 15-20 cars also. Plus I got a like new SCX digital GT pitstop.set too. I'm in Wisconsin would travel to get track but no 1000 or more mile trips unless half way. These are adult owned and enjoyed.

Any ho cars parts?

Comment

I am from Wisconsin, now live in Richmond, Va. I have a hand routed 58' banked D shaped oval with magnetic braid -- are you interested. It would cost you more then the items you listed here.

Comment

Wood routed track

I live in Quincy, IL and have very nice wood routed track and its not a 1000 miles drive. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by abb1009 View Post
          I live in Quincy, IL and have very nice wood routed track and its not a 1000 miles drive. Bill
          i don't think he was serious, he will not respond

Comment

Track

I agree Jim. Bill

Comment

still looking for a track

Comment

Apparently neither of these people ever heard back from you. They deserve a "I'm sorry, too far," or "Thanks, but that's out of my budget."
                In three years you could have made one.

Comment

Working...
                X