Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aurora AFX parts needed/Aurora AfX parts to trade.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, do you have any idea how many threads and posts run here?

This idea of the omniscient, omnipresent moderator is much more myth than reality ... of course, that doesn't mean that just because you're paranoid, we're not out to getcha ...

Comment

That's okay,it bothers you more than me. You never seem to have a problem finding my replies even without a helicopter.(lol)

Comment

Doesn't bother me any!
        That's what it's like when you're an omnipotent moderator.

Comment

That's cool,Paul. Maybe Alan can give you some potency pills to handle things around here? In the meantime maybe one of your music vids will help. How about,"Don't worry,be happy".

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
            Do keep in mind though, that it's fine to point folks toward a Thread you have going here in the Marketplace area if you think they might not otherwise have noticed it. Like this, for instance.
            Oh, good. That's fair enough.

Comment

updated post #1 today,check it out.

Comment

What now I gotta GO BACK!?
                I did.
                Don't have anything you need.

Didn't I send you a Porsche 917? Can't recall how complete it was.
                Found a Datsun 240 front grill, but not the rear.
                This was actually a fruitful search... for me! Found a few things I didn't know I had.

Comment

It was a Ferrari and Tyco Corvette. Edited them off my want list long ago. Glad you found some stuff that YOU need,thanks for searching again. I got to get to a slot car show again and solve my parts problems. One show and I think I could find half the list,plus the list is not that big.

Actually my stuff to trade list is more extensive. Can't believe no one else is fixing old dogs up or even redoing them? Feel like I am on Mars.

Comment

I have a part or two you need, but I'm not going to send them to you.

Welcome back to earth.

Comment

Updated my parts wanted & parts trade list today. Took some parts off the lists and added a few more to both lists. Thanks!

Comment

Update again.

Took some parts off the list today. I was lucky enough to find a resin caster doing the small bits I needed. Will be posting a list of his items soon on the H.O. forums. Just in case someone else out there is in the same boat as me. Still have many parts to trade just look at the list and PM me.

Comment

Working...
                        X