No announcement yet.

For Trade: Aurora AFX Electronic Control Centre - Looking For: Carrera Track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: Aurora AFX Electronic Control Centre - Looking For: Carrera Track

I have a Aurora AFX Electronic Control Centre available for trade in exchange for some Carrera 132/124 track, either a lane change section, etc, just something comparable in value for both parties.

The Aurora AFX Electronic Control Centre device has a start race sequence (lights and sound), displays each racers lap times, their best lap at the end of the race, and has a victory chime for the winner.

The Electronic Control Station is not available in North America, I imported it from Australia a couple years ago, which is the only place they are currently available.

You can set race length either by number of laps or time limit.

Description from box:
    Watch the control tower lights. Then count down Red, Amber, and Green - Go! Race against the click, or your competitor in a head to head challenger over distance (up to 195 laps) or time (up to 99 minutes). Your Auroa Electronic Control Centre controls your races and time trials, displaying split times, lap counts and sound effects. Reproducing the excitement of real Grand Prix, Rally and Sports Car racing, your Control Centre leaves you free to concentrate on what's really important - being the fastest driver!

Note: The track piece attached to the device is for demonstration purposes only, it is not included with the device. The white base that clips onto the track has sensors that detects slot cars with traction magnets.

Some cars may require that the magnets be re-positioned in order to adjust the polarity of the magnets. I had to do so with my Mega-G slot cars.

I would prefer to make a trade with somebody within Canada as I don't want to risk getting dinged for taxes and duty when receiving an item from the US.

The item is no longer available.

Comment

Working...
    X