Sound off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound off?

Is there any way to turn off the sound that now plays when you open the site? Might be cute at home, but makes it difficult to sneak in for a quick peek at work (if anyone would do such a thing).

Jim

I agree.

Comment

The fix is on your desktop not the website...

I just 'mute' the sound on my workstation.

Comment

Oh sure, that's great if you remember first. Problem is, as you get older your memory is good, but short.

Comment

I leave the sound turned off on my computer all the time, unless I specifically want to listen to something. Most website sound effects are just noise.

Comment

I just start at the forums

I really dislike sounds on websites. I just go right to the forums now vs the front page.

Comment

As the last poster mentioned just save the Forum link.

And enter that way.

I am trying to help Slot.it and feel for those new Readers to SCI the sound is not an issue.

Please understand this Site can only be here because of the support from Slot.it and other advertisers.

This Advertisement generates Sales for Slot.it and then via Advertising payments support for SCI.

The Forum members only make up a very small part of SCI 1,000,000 hits a day right now.

This rather than Google Ad's is how I help to generate income to pay for the Trip to Germany and other Shows we cover.

Here is the link to save.

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal/forums/index.php?
              Alan Smith
              SCI Owner.
              www.scaleracing.com
              www.slotcarillustrated.com
              www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
              www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Working...
              X