Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you upload an Avatar?

Hi,

I was wondering how u put a picture next to your user name.

Someone Please Help Me!

Comment

Click the User CP link (top left area of screen) then click the 4th link down on the left, "Edit Avatar". You can upload one or specify a url to one.

Comment

At the top of the page just below the links to the board sponsors is a blue bar, hit User CP at the left end of the bar. On the left side of the page that comes up is a section called Control Panel, click on Edit Avatar. You will have to shrink something down to 100X100 pixels and upload that from your computer. You can also link to something that you have on a photo sharing site. Photobucket has an option that will do trhe shrinking for you.

Comment

Sometimes, you'll get a message on the screen that says your upload was unsuccessful, when in fact it's worked. Worth taking a refreshed look at your CP before you start banging your head on the desk!

Comment

The search system works well too. How to upload an Avatar.

Comment

I know how to do that I just need how to get a picture. Do I go on Image search and copy paste or what?

Comment

I really should of read Wet Coast Racers post before I posted that

Comment

We thought you had a picture!

What do you want a picture of?

Comment

AHHH!!!

I just want a picture of a slot car!!!

Why does it have to be complicated!

Comment

Im just about to give up!

(not really)

Comment

hey race fans ,

just go to option 2 and hit the browse button then you can choose any picture you have and upload it simple as that really if I can do it any one can

gene4christ

Comment

I just noticed, you're in Tacoma. Call Paul Kassens or Alan Smith over at 132Slotcar and they will talk you through the process no problem. There's a toll free number (I doubt you need that) and a direct contact number on their website.

How do you get to their website? Quickest way is to click on this and find the flashing 132Slotcar symbol (yeah I could make this easier but I have too many other windows open right now).

Good to have a youngster jumping in here on SCI, there are too many of us old phurts around here.

Comment

Funny.

(i am ending this thread)

THANKS!

Comment

Yay I Finally Got It!!!

its my dog

Comment

Working...
                              X